BY GOOD & DELISH

Tastes Like Sugar, but Without the Calories of Sugar! This sweetener with saccharin is the perfect sugar substitute if caloric intake and great taste are important to you.  Because each packet has the sweetening power of 2 teaspoons of sugar while providing no calories, it is the choice for sweetening beverages like coffee, hot tea, iced tea, as well as on your favorite foods like cereal and fruits that need extra sweetness. 100 - 0.04 oz Packets ~ Total Net Wt. 3.52 oz 100% Satisfaction guaranteed with all Walgreens products or your money back. see more...

Putthida S.
Tacoma, WA
I've been using this instead of sugar for the past two months, and I really enjoy this. It's not that it makes my drink tastes any better, but at least it has less calories than sugar, and the price is also affordable.
Samantha C.
Terrell, TX
My husband prefers this sweetener to sugar. i picked it up at walgreens and he couldn't tell a difference between this sweetener and the name brand and the cost was lower than the name brand.
Nihal O.
Knoxville, TN
These taste great, I think its not as sweet as sugar but still will use them again and purchase it again. I also love the price on these so affordable.
Maddison  P.
Hebron, KY
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
My mom uses these in her coffee and ive tired it a few times it is alright but I like real sugar much more
Rosie P.
Lake Geneva
Real sugar has more flavor, but this product is pretty good! I didn't mind it, would probably use it again.
JoAnna M.
It was okay, I rather use real sugar though, I don't like the aftertaste it leaves in my mouth