BY GOOD & DELISH

Contains no calories. 1 packet is as sweet as 2 tsp. sugar Diabetics: This product may be useful in your diet on the advice of a physician. Please consult your physician about diet control and carbohydrate intake. see more...

Good & Delish Sweetener Packets 100 Pack
  • "I am allergic to sugar so this product has been a life saver for me recently." in 1 review
Adria W.
Fort Wayne, IN
I Tried this product because I ran out of my original brand, and didn't feel like going to Kroger. So I went to Walgreen's which is only a block away and purchase their brand of Splenda. The first cup of coffee and I was hooked. This product is great for the price.
Joan A.
Reno, NV
I happen to find this on a recent visit to Walgreens and I love this as a cheaper substitute to Splenda. It tastes fine and i don't have any bad after taste. I use this in my coffee at work and it is great.
Michelle D.
Kingston, On
I am allergic to sugar so this product has been a life saver for me recently. I love my tea and some of the flavors I like are so strong. It was nice to find this and help me out!
ashley a.
Los Angeles, CA
Does this product actually have a semi sugar taste or is it a scam? I love sugar but if this has no calories I want in.