Good & Delish Shortbread Fingers

by Good & Delish

Made with Fresh Creamy Butter. All Natural. No Artificial Colors or Preservatives. 0g Trans Fat These cookies are imported from the heart of the Scottish Highlands.  Fresh creamery butter is used in each batch, which delivers a sweet and delicate bite to every shortbread finger.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Good & Delish Shortbread Fingers!
How would you rate this product?
6 years agoColorado Springs, CO
I love the DeLish Brand, and theiir Short Bread cookies are absolutely yummy. I buy them at Walgreens and they are super cheap compared to other products. They have a great taste and consistency. The short bread cookies are excellent for dunking in coffee, tea, whatever beverage you like. Plus, there's plenty in each package so you really get your money's worth with this product.
5 years agoMckinney, TX
Short Bread Cookies are my crack. This brand in particular is delicious, and I use them to dunk in my tea (just don't put them in there for too long, don't want them breaking)