BY GOOD & DELISH

Probiotic yogurt raisins, date pieces, almonds, dried cranberries, papaya, pineapple and walnuts. Supports digestive health. Delivers active cultures more effectively than yogurt. Delivers more active cultures and viable cells than yogurt.

Hayli Z.
I got these one day because I was feeling snacky and felt like some trail mix OMG it is sooooo delicious I could eat the whole bag if I had no self control! The yogurt-covered raisins taste like candy they are so good, I can't believe this trail mix is healthy for you!
Kalie T.
Youngsville, LA
My friend offered these to me the other day and I was like wow! The combination is so good. It's almost like candy. The dried fruits are plump and sweet and I live the yogurt covered dried fruita.
Tayra A.
Bronx, NY
I was looking for a cheap and healthy trail mix and chose to buy this one. I love the variety of it except for the yogurt pieces.
Belinda L.
Perfect mix perfect snack...leaves you with lots of energy....tasty and delicious...best part very healthy
Shari B.
Hilliard, OH
Very tasty and easy to take on the go and keep at your desk. Healthy and good price
Jennifer C.
Really enjoyed this snack, took it on a hike with us and even the kids loved it