Good & Delish Premium Blend Mixed Nuts

by Good & Delish

Contains Almonds, Cashews, Macadamia Nuts And Pecans. Sodium Content Reduced From 120 Mg In Our Regular Product To 60 Mg Per Serving In This Product. 0 G Trans Fat No Cholesterol

Where can I buy it
Start your review of Good & Delish Premium Blend Mixed Nuts!
How would you rate this product?
greidy P.
Realmente me encantan estas nueces. Ellos saben tan bien como la marca, pero cuestan mucho menos. Tiene más de un equilibrio entre todos los frutos secos, no como algunos que tienen sobre todo nueces, y tienen sólo un par de otras tres nueces en la lata.
valeriya A.
Boca Raton,FL
I bought this nuts in our local Duane rite store. I really don't like thim because it have a strong oily smell.
member-c68a8d515
I think these are Walgreens brand since that's where I bought them and did not see any where else. Not so found of this brand. These nut did not taste fresh and crispy like other brands I bought.
Eyniah B.
Charlotte, NC
I like these pretty good snack to have when you don't want anything heavy and I like the price of them not too bad
Donna C.
Liberty, MO
I really love these nuts. They taste just as good as the name brand, but cost a lot less. It has more of a balance between all the nuts, not like some that Have mostly nuts, and have just a couple three other nuts in the can.
Jessa C.
Madison, WI
I really love these as a snack! I love how it's all different types of nuts, it's a good snack and it's also not that expensive
Anggy D.
Doral, FL, Mia
These nuts are very good. Have a good rasonable price, has a amazing presentation and are healthy
Brianna J.
Madison, WI
These mixed nuts are really good. They're a little bit more reasonably priced than other brands too.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...