BY GOOD & DELISH

Impressive Milk Chocolate Castle Cookies. 0g Trans Fat. Contains Calcium & Vitamin A 20 - 0.5 oz Cookies ~ Total Net Wt. 10.6 oz 100% Satisfaction guaranteed with all Walgreens products or your money back. see more...

Good & Delish Milk Chocolate Topped Cookie
  • "Keep me away from these delicious cookies, I will eat the whole box and then some." in 3 reviews
  • "My family loves it very much." in 2 reviews
  • "Even though it's Walgreen brand they are delicious " in 1 review
  • "they made junk food snackers like me fall in love with a new line of snacks revamped." in 1 review
Tricia A.
Tricia A.
Roseville
Foodie Expert
Absolutely delish such amazing cookies covered in chocolate absolutely love these grab them every time I walk past them creamy milk chocolate, crisp delicious cookie 😄
Kiersten W.
Kiersten W.
Brentwood, CA
These cookies are so good. I have to keep myself from eating the whole box. They are just the right of sweet
rebekah c.
rebekah c.
Carthage, MO
Foodie Expert
These are so good. The perfect sweetness for a cookie and unique not just the normal chocolate chip or sugar cookie.
STEPHANIE C.
STEPHANIE C.
Glendale, AZ
I was very disappointed in trying these cookies. This was the first product I had tried from this brand and they were so unbelievably bland! I couldn't believe it! Not only that but there was a very chemically flavored aftertaste that was hard to wash out. Disappointed.
Ashleigh S.
Ashleigh S.
New Orleans, LA
Keep me away from these delicious cookies, I will eat the whole box and then some. The layer of the chocolate with the texture of the cookie is better than any cookie I have tasted. It's unique and I love it!
Maria P.
Maria P.
These are really good. I like the milk chocolate on the cookie. It's not too sweet and its very smooth. The combination is great. Good cheap alternative. Chocolate tastes premium.
Jamie G.
Jamie G.
I was in CVS one day and wanted a snack for me and my son. I picked these cookie up and fell in love with them. just the right amount of chocolate on the cookie and very cute.
Cheryl W.
Cheryl W.
SPRINGFIELD, IL
I love these cookies!! I buy them at Walgreens! They taste great. I will sometimes put one on a paper plate and put a marshmallow on top. Then Microwave 30 sections or less until you see the marshmallow suddenly pop up.. then pull it out and put another cookie face down over the marshmallow and eat it that way.. Tastes like a smore!! I will also hold a marshmallow over the burner on the stove to toast it like you do over a fire.. That gives it that crispy outside.. put it inbetween 2 of these cookies and YUMMO!! Just like a smore!!
Jana v.
Jana v.
Orange Park, FL
I was extremely impressed with these cookies. They are delicious and the price cannot be beat
Rebecca L.
Rebecca L.
I bought these when they were on sale. They are SO good!!!!!!! kind of addicting so beware. If you love chocolate and cookies this is the snack for you!!!