BY GOOD & DELISH

Perfect Snack For Your On-The-Go Cravings. If You're In The Mood For A Salty Treat Or Just Want A Delicious Midday Snack, We've Got A Variety For Every Mood. 0 G Trans Fat. see more...

Linda C.
Springfield, MO
Leave it to Walgreens to have a great deal on a healthy snack. They are great tasting Pistachios that we all know and love. They are good size. Pricing can be high on them but Walgreens can have some great sells on them.
Karla R.
Brownsville, TX
I always keep a bag of pistachios at work. It helps when I get cravings during the day and when I'm hungry but don't a chance to grab lunch. I don't know what I would do without them.
rachael r.
Algodones, NM
I love these pistachios I keep a bag in my car on the side of my bed when I'm watching TV i snack on them my kids love them
Jen B.
Rolla, MO
Available at Walgreens, these are good ole' pistachios. Not too salty. Pretty basic. Good price!
Brianna C.
Streamwood, IL
I LOVE PISTACHIO SO MUCH AND THESE ARE A GREAT PACK OF THEM!!! I HIGHLY RECOMMEND FOR A SNACK!
Shaleah  H.
Calgary Alberta
I love these, not overly salty. Not to bland, just the perfect amount of yumminess. The only thing I don't like is the price point, there are more affordable companies with more product.
Jacksonville, FL