Good & Delish Exquisite Cookie Ensemble

by Good & Delish

An assortment of 10 different cookies, all made with pure Belgian chocolate. Jamaica - Crispy thin pastry covered with chocolate and coconut flakes. Madeleine - Fine biscuit enrobed on both sides with milk chocolate and fine dark chocolate decoration. Symphony - Rich crispy cookie dipped in milk chocolate decorated with fine dark chocolate drizzle. Casanova - Crispy fingers dipped in dark chocolate and decorated with white chocolate drizzle. Duet - Round sunny biscuit enrobed in super-fine dark chocolate. Balena - Rich shortbread cookie with both ends dipped in smooth dark chocolate. Venice - A crunchy.

Do any of these cookies have a filling or fruit topping?
I've always wondered about these. Are they flaky, and crumble easily? Are they fresh? Is the chocolate good quality? Thanks!
Start your review of Good & Delish Exquisite Cookie Ensemble!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
So good with some hot chocolate especially for winter or just chilly nights or mornings :)in 1 review
5 years agoGilroy , CA
These are very yummy! Walgreens has put out a quality product! The cookies are fresh and the chocolate is very tasty! Very good flavor! Good variety and different textures from the cookies are oh so good!!
5 years agoHuntingtn Bch, CA
All these cookies are so good and are a quick fix to your sweet needs! Difficult not to eat them all but are a great thing to bring to a party for the dessert table!
5 years ago
I bought this for my husband the other day and he loved them. I came with a variety of cookies, well packed and the perfect size to eat with coffee.
5 years agoMesa, AZ
These cookies are so hard to stop eating!! They are delicious!! Unfortunately , I always have them at work and don't have milk to go with them.
5 years ago
I absolutely love these! My most favorite chocolate assortment ever! I even finish the whole box myself! Very good quality and delicious.
5 years agoLos Angeles, CA
These cookies are the best! Amazing taste! So good with some hot chocolate especially for winter or just chilly nights or mornings :)
5 years agoLittle Rock, AR
These are really tasty. I love how fancy they are too. You almost don't want to eat them because they are so pretty.
4 years agoRiverdale, IL
I do love these I Eat a lot of sweet stuff this is very yummy !! i really need these in my life right about now
5 years ago
I do enjoy these but I don't. Eat a lot of sweet stuff so I can't say I but them all the time but I do eat them
6 years agoPonchatoula, LA
This is such a good brand overall. Usually store brands aren't that great but these cookies are delicious