Good & Delish Exquisite Cookie Ensemble

by Good & Delish

An assortment of 10 different cookies, all made with pure Belgian chocolate. Jamaica - Crispy thin pastry covered with chocolate and coconut flakes. Madeleine - Fine biscuit enrobed on both sides with milk chocolate and fine dark chocolate decoration. Symphony - Rich crispy cookie dipped in milk chocolate decorated with fine dark chocolate drizzle. Casanova - Crispy fingers dipped in dark chocolate and decorated with white chocolate drizzle. Duet - Round sunny biscuit enrobed in super-fine dark chocolate. Balena - Rich shortbread cookie with both ends dipped in smooth dark chocolate. Venice - A crunchy.

Do any of these cookies have a filling or fruit topping?
I've always wondered about these. Are they flaky, and crumble easily? Are they fresh? Is the chocolate good quality? Thanks!
Start your review of Good & Delish Exquisite Cookie Ensemble!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
“So good with some hot chocolate especially for winter or just chilly nights or mornings :)” in 1 review
Gilroy , CA
These are very yummy! Walgreens has put out a quality product! The cookies are fresh and the chocolate is very tasty! Very good flavor! Good variety and different textures from the cookies are oh so good!!
Huntingtn Bch, CA
All these cookies are so good and are a quick fix to your sweet needs! Difficult not to eat them all but are a great thing to bring to a party for the dessert table!
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
I bought this for my husband the other day and he loved them. I came with a variety of cookies, well packed and the perfect size to eat with coffee.
Mesa, AZ
These cookies are so hard to stop eating!! They are delicious!! Unfortunately , I always have them at work and don't have milk to go with them.
I absolutely love these! My most favorite chocolate assortment ever! I even finish the whole box myself! Very good quality and delicious.
Los Angeles, CA
These cookies are the best! Amazing taste! So good with some hot chocolate especially for winter or just chilly nights or mornings :)
Little Rock, AR
These are really tasty. I love how fancy they are too. You almost don't want to eat them because they are so pretty.
Riverdale, IL
I do love these I Eat a lot of sweet stuff this is very yummy !! i really need these in my life right about now
No Special Diet
I do enjoy these but I don't. Eat a lot of sweet stuff so I can't say I but them all the time but I do eat them
Ponchatoula, LA
This is such a good brand overall. Usually store brands aren't that great but these cookies are delicious