BY GOOD & DELISH

Divine Chocolate & Caramel Truffle Cookies. 0g Trans Fat. Cholesterol Free 20 - 0.5 oz Cookies ~ Total Net Wt. 10.6 oz 100% Satisfaction guaranteed with all Walgreens products or your money back. see more...

Good & Delish Chocolate/Caramel Truffle Cookie
  • "Ive never had these before but they look so appealing, and the advertising was intelligently done." in 2 reviews
  • "I buy these all the time even though they are a bit unhealthy haha!" in 1 review
  • "These truffles are a great snack to feed anyone's sweet tooth." in 1 review
  • "i love these they are so good i cant get enough on them!" in 1 review
  • "These are really unhealthy but taste so good I don't even know if I care!" in 1 review
Trena L.
Canyon Lake, TX
These were very surprising as i never expected to get the rich chocolate taste that they offered. These and the orange sticks are now my favorite chocolate treats.
Lena P.
One of my favorite desserts! I buy these all the time even though they are a bit unhealthy haha! But, they're so good! It's okay to binge on your diet sometimes!
Miranda V.
Elizabeth, WV
2,639 reviews
These are really unhealthy but taste so good I don't even know if I care! They are so creamy and the chocolate is amazing! I love these!
Cristina R.
These are a perfect late night snack and you want somthing sweet! i love these they are so good i cant get enough on them!!
Ellie K.
Orange, CA
These taste so good. They are super small but full of flavor. There is the perfect ratio of chocolate to caramel
Jen L.
Petersburg, VA
How can you not resist caramel and chocolate? These truffles are a great snack to feed anyone's sweet tooth.
Aimee N.
Cashton, WI
I've never had these, but they look so so good! Cant wait to go find some next time i go to the store!
Ali D.