BY GOOD & DELISH

Green Tea Infused with Acai, Pomegranate & Blueberry Good & Delish™ Acai, Pomegrante & Blueberry Green Tea is a perfect blend of exotic flavors.  A delicate combination of acai berries, sweet pomegranate, and ripe blueberries creates a unique green tea with no preservatives or artificial flavors.  Brew a cup of Good & Delish Acai, Pomegranate & Blueberry Green Tea for an exotically flavorful experience. No preservatives or artificial flavors. 100% Satisfaction guaranteed with all Walgreens products or your money back. see more...

• Is it bitter/too sweet? I had the peppermint tea of this brand an...1 Answers
Catie B.
Catie B.
Anniston, AL
Foodie Expert
A different taste at first maybe even an aquired taste but it's great and i love it and it's cleansing!
Brittany N.
Brittany N.
Commerce City , CO
I purchased this tea on a whim at my local Walgreens store and it was very yummy! I drink tea to start my mornings and this was a nice option when I was in the mood for something a bit more fruity. Will definitely buy again!
Talia A.
Talia A.
Is it bitter/too sweet? I had the peppermint tea of this brand and it helped me fight a cold and it was really delicious, now I'm wondering about the other flavors.