BY GOOD & DELISH

These cookies are filled with smooth maple creme, which complements its crispy, delicious, wafer base. Made with real maple syrup and natural ingredients, this unique cookie is a delicious snack. No preservatives or artificial flavors. No artificial colors. No hydrogenated oils. see more...

Good & Delish 4 Star Cookies
  • "Like a maple donut but in cookie form... How could you go wrong with these?" in 1 review
  • "They taste great and look adorable!" in 1 review
Courtney J.
Grapevine, TX
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Maple cremes are one of my favorites! And when I found these at my local Walgreen's I was so excited! Perfect if you love cookies and maple syrup!
Mackenzie M.
Portland , OR
Like a maple donut but in cookie form... How could you go wrong with these? Although the coconut ones are even better. My mouth is watering.
Jessica V.
Plattsburgh, NY
We tried these as a sample in store and ended up leaving with a box, they are yummy. They satisfy a sweet tooth!
Lori-Ann T.
Woodhaven , NY
These are cheap, but too sweet. The maple flavor tastes too artificial as well. I would not purchase again.
Maria P.
I find these cookies too sweet. I mean maple AND crème. Bought them once and couldn't eat more than 2.
JoAnna M.
This brand always has all kinda good snacks! I enjoyed these cookies, they were nice & sweet
Tasha W.
These cookies are very very enjoyable!!! They taste great and look adorable!
Shona S.
Tamarac fl
I really like these cookies
Alissa Z.
Edmonton, AB
These are some of my all-time favorite cookies! Beware that if you're not into sweet things, these may be overly sweet! However, in moderation they taste absolutely amazing! And surprisingly enough, normally the only good part of this type of cookie is the filling, but with this cookie, the actual cookie part tastes incredible too!