Good & Clean Disinfectant Wipes uploaded by Mercae B.

BY GOOD & CLEAN #28 in Disinfectants

Sanitize Any Room in the House. Alcohol-Free. Cleans, Disinfects & Deodorizes. Kills 99.9% of Bacteria in 15 Seconds!**. Disinfects Household Bacteria† This product will clean, disinfect and deodorize hard, non-porous surfaces of:  cabinets, chairs, computers, countertops, desks, desktops, doorknobs, fax machines, garbage cans, headsets, keyboards, railings, seats, sinks, tables, tabletops, telephones, trashcans, appliance exteriors, faucets, bathtubs, shower and stove tops. 75 - 7" x 8" Wipes. see more...

• Wondering if these are as good as the real deal? Do they sanitize...1 Answers
  • I don't think I've ever heard of this brand. Haw do they compare ...1 Answers
  • How do these compare to the Lysol brand? 1 Answers
Good & Clean Disinfectant Wipes
  • "I keep these around at all times to make sure I can quickly and easily disinfect anything that gets germy." in 1 review
  • "they work great for kitchen jobs too." in 1 review
  • "With having my niece around I tend to wipe down all reachable surfaces, door knobs etc." in 1 review
Mikahla P.
Conneaut, OH
I love these. Cheap and at the dollar store. I use them to clean out my car, room, house! They smell nice. Only downfall depending on where you get them if how many are inside it.
Liz D.
Love these wipes!! They work just as good as Clorox but are way less expensive!! Super happy to have found an alternative!!
kuku k.
Great product - cleans and disinfects great - smells wonderfully fresh! No need to pay four times as much for other brands!
Sara G.
BRONX, NY
I love this, i find them in the dollar stores and they just as great as the expensive ones.
Anna M.
Warren, OH
Cleans nicely and cheap. Its a bargain brand thats works nicely and i do recommend this.
Kadisha R.
Metairie, LA
So affordable and great for everyday use! I clean literally everything with this stuff!
Mercae B.
Bremerton, WA
Amazing, I was able to scrub the entire kitchen until it sparkled with these wipes. There's a fresh scent to them (I got the lemon scented wipes) that had everyone coming in this morning commenting on how nice my home looked and smelled!
Karina P.
Midland , TX
Love the good & clean brand works just at good as the Lysol brand wipes. Smell the same and gets the job done! I love them and use them to clean every surface around the house. Will buy again and again!!
Anne C.
Fredericksbrg, VA
I always keep these in my house. This one in my bathroom and the lemon scent in the kitchen. They are great to grab for a quick clean/whip-down. I try to use them daily on my kitchen and bath counters and sinks.
Lisa  W.
With having my niece around I tend to wipe down all reachable surfaces, door knobs etc. Far less worries when you have bacteria under control, love these wipes
Christy D.
Muscle Shoals, AL
Wondering if these are as good as the real deal? Do they sanitize like they should? I know the price is much better but just wondering if they work as good!
Brittany C.
Booneville, KY
How do these compare to the Lysol brand?
Shelby D.
New Freeport , PA
I don't think I've ever heard of this brand. Haw do they compare to name brands?