Good & Clean Disinfectant Wipes uploaded by Mercae B.

BY GOOD & CLEAN

Sanitize Any Room in the House. Alcohol-Free. Cleans, Disinfects & Deodorizes. Kills 99.9% of Bacteria in 15 Seconds!**. Disinfects Household Bacteria† This product will clean, disinfect and deodorize hard, non-porous surfaces of:  cabinets, chairs, computers, countertops, desks, desktops, doorknobs, fax machines, garbage cans, headsets, keyboards, railings, seats, sinks, tables, tabletops, telephones, trashcans, appliance exteriors, faucets, bathtubs, shower and stove tops. 75 - 7" x 8" Wipes. see more...

• Wondering if these are as good as the real deal? Do they ...1 Answers
  • I don't think I've ever heard of this brand. Haw do they ...1 Answers
  • How do these compare to the Lysol brand? 1 Answers
Good & Clean Disinfectant Wipes
  • "I keep these around at all times to make sure I can quickly and easily disinfect anything that gets germy." in 1 review
  • "they work great for kitchen jobs too." in 1 review
  • "With having my niece around I tend to wipe down all reachable surfaces, door knobs etc." in 1 review
Ana J.
Glen Ellyn , IL
Mega Parent Expert Level 5
My favorite cleaning wipes hands down. I found these at the $1 store and I am a repeat buyer.helps me easily clean up messes and spills in the kitchen while disinfecting the area too. Great product all around. The only con is they dry easily once they are taken out of the container.
Mercae B.
Bremerton, WA
Amazing, I was able to scrub the entire kitchen until it sparkled with these wipes. There's a fresh scent to them (I got the lemon scented wipes) that had everyone coming in this morning commenting on how nice my home looked and smelled!
Natasha S.
Chambersburg
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
My favorite cleaning wipes. They work just as good as the more expensive brands. They don't have a strong bleach smell to them. They wipe off grease from my stove very well with just 1 wipe. I will be repurchasing these in the future.
Kennedy S.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
These are a cheap alternative for the Clorox brand disinfectant wipes. They're great to keep on hand for quick cleanups around the house. I have repurchased already and will continue to do so.
Mikahla P.
Conneaut, OH
I love these. Cheap and at the dollar store. I use them to clean out my car, room, house! They smell nice. Only downfall depending on where you get them if how many are inside it.
Anne C.
Fredericksbrg, VA
I always keep these in my house. This one in my bathroom and the lemon scent in the kitchen. They are great to grab for a quick clean/whip-down. I try to use them daily on my kitchen and bath counters and sinks.
Karina P.
Midland , TX
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Love the good & clean brand works just at good as the Lysol brand wipes. Smell the same and gets the job done! I love them and use them to clean every surface around the house. Will buy again and again!!
Crystal  H.
Salem, OR
I use these for absolutely everything in my house. I have three little ones and i literally follow them around with these wipes. I keep them in every room. I wipe any hard surface.
Amina S.
Acworth, GA
I use it in almost my whole kitchen, also to wipe the tables. It does not have a smell nothing great but it does good. Don't leave it open it would drye quick. The price is ok too
Ana T.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Love using desinfecting wipes around the House... Of course its really helpful to get things cleaner and a plus is that I have a babygirl that loves putting things in her mouth...
Christy D.
Muscle Shoals, AL
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Wondering if these are as good as the real deal? Do they sanitize like they should? I know the price is much better but just wondering if they work as good!
Brittany C.
Booneville, KY
How do these compare to the Lysol brand?
Shelby D.
New Freeport , PA
I don't think I've ever heard of this brand. Haw do they compare to name brands?