Good & Clean Disinfectant Wipes

by Good & Clean

Sanitize Any Room in the House. Alcohol-Free. Cleans, Disinfects & Deodorizes. Kills 99.9% of Bacteria in 15 Seconds!**. Disinfects Household Bacteria† This product will clean, disinfect and deodorize hard, non-porous surfaces of:  cabinets, chairs, computers, countertops, desks, desktops, doorknobs, fax machines, garbage cans, headsets, keyboards, railings, seats, sinks, tables, tabletops, telephones, trashcans, appliance exteriors, faucets, bathtubs, shower and stove tops. 75 - 7" x 8" Wipes.

Wondering if these are as good as the real deal? Do they sanitize like they should? I know the price is much better but just wondering if they work as good!
I don't think I've ever heard of this brand. Haw do they compare to name brands?
How do these compare to the Lysol brand?
Start your review of Good & Clean Disinfectant Wipes!
Product Highlights
I keep these around at all times to make sure I can quickly and easily disinfect anything that gets germy.in reviews
they work great for kitchen jobs too.in reviews
With having my niece around I tend to wipe down all reachable surfaces, door knobs etc.in reviews
Sandra G.
Green Bay, WI
Mega Parent Expert Level 11
5,386 reviews
These are one of my go to cleaners that is a must have in our house. They are perfect for cleaning and disinfecting around the home. The price is definitely worth it because of it's effectiveness. I would definitely buy this again.
Ana J.
Glen Ellyn, IL
Mega Parent Expert Level 5
1,084 reviews
My favorite cleaning wipes hands down. I found these at the $1 store and I am a repeat buyer.helps me easily clean up messes and spills in the kitchen while disinfecting the area too. Great product all around. The only con is they dry easily once they are taken out of the container.
Alexys C.
Evansville, IN
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
They are not as thick as the name brand but other then that these are great costing only $1 I keep them stocked up.
Kennedy S.
Tomah, WI
Mega Parent Expert Level 10
These are a cheap alternative for the Clorox brand disinfectant wipes. They're great to keep on hand for quick cleanups around the house. I have repurchased already and will continue to do so.
Liz D.
Hemet, CA
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Love these wipes!! They work just as good as Clorox but are way less expensive!! Super happy to have found an alternative!!
Mikahla P.
Conneaut, OH
I love these. Cheap and at the dollar store. I use them to clean out my car, room, house! They smell nice. Only downfall depending on where you get them if how many are inside it.
Joanne L.
Monterey Park, CA
Great product - cleans and disinfects great - smells wonderfully fresh! No need to pay four times as much for other brands!
Anna M.
Newton Falls, OH
Cleans nicely and cheap. Its a bargain brand thats works nicely and i do recommend this.
Sara G.
Bronx, NY
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I love this, i find them in the dollar stores and they just as great as the expensive ones.
Brooke D.