BY GOODBELLY

Good Belly® Blueberry Acai Flavor Probiotics Juice Drink.
USDA organic.
Juice drink for daily digestive health*.
Probi-Digestis®.
From concentrate. see more...

Jill R.
Chattanooga , TN
Love this stuff! As someone who has multiple stomach and digestive issues this product is a great alternative to yogurt. This product exceeded my expectations, delicious flavor all three juice varieties. 100 percent satisfied customer. Good Belly Probiotics Juice Drink Blueberry Acai Flavor
luli z.
Wayne, NJ
LOVE! This product makes me feel cleansed when I drink it. I usually like to drink couple times a week. I wish they were a little cheaper and I would buy more often. I bought at Shoprite. I've looked for it at Stop & Shop and Target but couldn't find. Overall I would recommend and tastes really good.
Megan W.
COLOGNE, MN
These are my absolute favorite products! I've tried the Blueberry, Green and Pomegranate flavors and they are so so tasty. They probably have a big of sugar in them but if you're going to have any type of juice, one with probiotics is the best for your gut health! I can't wait to try the other flavors!
Allison V.
Knoxville , TN
I love the good belly products! i first found them at target and hadnt used a liquid probiotic so i decided to try them and was pleasantly surprised! the flavor was great, however i wish there were more servings in the package!
Alesa T.
Charleston, SC
Yummy yummy! I've only recently gotten into this product! Eating yogurt gets so old and boring, it's much easier for me to just chug a cup of this today and according to the label it has twice as many probiotics as yogurt in it!
Spring, TX
I just purchased the #goodbelly plus shot pomegranate blackberry flavor and wow is it delicious. Comes in a 4 pack with each cup being 2.7 Oz. My kids will absolutely enjoy drinking this. Great way to introduce probiotics to the family.
Felicia S.
Ashland, KY
I saw this in Kroger about a year ago and decided to give it a try since it was on clearance. It was so good that i continue to drink it. They have 3 flavors and they are all delicious. I would definitely recommend them. GoodBelly Probiotics Juice Drink Pomegranate Blackberry FlavorGoodBelly Probiotics Juice Drink Mango FlavorGood Belly Probiotics Juice Drink Blueberry Acai Flavor
Kristin a.
grantham, NH
Had the opportunity to try this probiotic drink from goodbelly thanks to socialnature. love the convenient size container ensuring it is drank within the 14 days once opened recommended. found the juice full of flavor, low in sugar, but thick. appreciate it is dairy free. tried it today when I had some tummy troubles and within an hour my tummy was calm. I enjoyed his product! would like to try the shots next!
Johannah S.
Had opportunity to try this from SocialNature and hooked! This awesome alternative to taking pill probiotics and taste delicious.
Jill N.
Laurel, MD
This tastes strong but good and is a nice alternative to dairy products to get some probiotics in a beverage or food form.
Spring, TX
I just purchased the #goodbelly plus shot pomegranate blackberry flavor and wow is it delicious. It is packaged as 4 in each box and each 2.7 fl Oz cup can be #recycled. My kids will enjoy drinking it the top of the cups is shaped as a smiley face making it super fun to drink and with it being a #probiotic will make it easy for #parents to encourage kids to drink and introduce probiotics