BY GOOBERS

Nestle® Goobers®.
Nestle® milk chocolate fresh roasted peanuts.
5 grams of protein per serving.
See nutrition information for fat and saturated fat content. see more...

Goobers
  • "These chocolate covered peanuts are very tasty and if I wasn't such a fan of chocolate covered raisins, I would be hooked on these." in 13 reviews
  • "always loved goobers especially when you get them at the movie theaters, but you must try to mix them with popcorn its so delicious." in 9 reviews
Aurangel D.
Flushing, NY
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
This is my first time. I bought it by mistake, not
I realized until I got home and opened the case to get the things I bought. I thought about giving it away because I'm trying to stop using cow's milk, but I wanted something sweet and I tried it. They are good because they are not very sweet and the mani gives a special touch. I bought it for $ 1 on the dollar tree.
Rockea J.
Bridgeport , CT
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
For some reason i never liked these & now with me recently trying again i love these! The chocolate melt in your mouth and have the crunch from the peanut! Amazing must try
Brianna L.
Kansas City, MO
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
This is by far one of my favorite snacks! I've been eating them for years. They used to include an interesting fact on the back of the packaging. The best way to eat them is...on top of POPCORN! Yes, I know it sounds crazy, but it's highly addicting. It's something about the combination of buttery popcorn and chocolate deliciousness mixed together that makes it amazing. You can usually find these at Walmart and Kroger for $.99-$1.00. So for that price, why not just try them for yourself?!
Scarlett H.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Hard to beat chocolate covered peanuts! Especially Goobers. Such a traditional and awesome movie snack. They combine the perfect mix of salty, sweet, and crunchy.  There are always coupons and sales, so definitely look for those before you buy!
Daniela G.
Corona, NY
Goobers are peanuts covered in chocolate. I love peanuts! My boyfriend introduced them to me. You can get them at any drugstore or deli for like $1-2. If you like chocolate covered peanuts definitely try Goobers, they're worth the buy.
Makenzie P.
Bremen, GA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
My whole family LOVES these things. They are a good combo of a sweet and salty (they're not that salty though but it's not all sweet either). But they are super affordable. I probably buy at least one box a week. If you haven't tried them you should!
Jessica C.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
Goober Nestlé Milk Chocolate Fresh Roasted Peanuts are the best! You can enjoy them as on their own or you can combine them with popcorn. They make the perfect treat at the movie theatre or at home. I love that you can find them at the Dollar Tree or at almost any grocery store. I love the fact that Nestlé not only added the traditional Nutrition Facts but also added a recommended "Thoughtful Portion" on the back of the box. #Goober
keren a.
crowley la
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Goobers always have me in heaven. When I'm down it's my go to snack that picks me back up. It taste so good. It's something about them chocolate covered peanuts have me hooked.
Megan M.
Resaca, GA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
So out of all the different kinds of chocolate covered peanuts I have ever tried, these are my all time favorite. The amount of milk chocolate and peanut are delicious. Not too much of either one. I wish the movie theaters still sold them. You can find them at the dollar tree for a $1 and most other places for $1 or $1.50! I believe they are a good quick snack when you are craving something sweet and salty. I highly recommend these if you are a chocolate covered peanut lover!! ♡
Kimberly L.
Athens, GA
All time fave snack to have with a movie. Keep your popcorn, nachos and raisinettes...Goobers are what he cool kids eat! Not too salty and not too sweet, these perfectly capture the greatness of a chocolate covered peanut. The generic ones from drugstores have too much chocolate, but goobers are juuuuust right.
Noel S.
Louisville, KY
What are these exactly?
Erika W.
Are these an old fashioned snack? Or are they new?