Goo Gone Stain Remover uploaded by Rachael M.Goo Gone Stain Remover uploaded by Laura S.Goo Gone Stain Remover uploaded by erica q.

BY GOO GONE

Removes Grease, Stickers, Tar, Gum, Crayon, Tape Citrus Power and Scientific Technology combine to defeat the toughest stains. Stickers Make-up Oil Wet Paint Scuff Marks Shoe Polish Tree Sap Asphalt Candle Wax Tape Glue Grease Non-Toxic Conforms to ASTM D 4235 Stock No. GG12 ; Magic American Corporation see more...

• Is this good for messy markers all over kids wall?1 Answers
  • Does this work on removing clothes stains?6 Answers
  • If there was a generic to this would you try that or stick with t...7 Answers
Buy on Jet.com
  • "this stuff works great to remove sticker labels, price tags, and so much more, I recommend everyone to have some of this on hand , because its always great to have !" in 8 reviews
  • "This stuff works for any gooey, sticky mess you have giving you a headache." in 6 reviews
  • "Goo gone has never disappointed me, from getting gum off shoes to removing the sticky residue left behind by tags it has ALWAYS worked!" in 6 reviews
  • "It worked so well getting sticker residue off of my bar stools from stickers that were put on them with the price!" in 5 reviews
  • "This is a great product to get rid of sticky gunk, the only downfall is that it has a horrendous smell, I try to only use it outside if I can and even then in moderation." in 5 reviews
Christopher C.
Worcester, MA
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
This stuff is pure magic. No water what you need to get rid of this stuff will work. Its really good at getting rid of labels or glue on things. I even really like the smell.

Its a pretty good price and value too. We always keep a bottle on hand so I highly recommend this.
Erin J.
Pearcy, AR
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 3
This is pure magic in a bottle.  I have just recently discovered this product after building a new home and having to remove all those stickers from the new windows after they install them.  I cannot tell you how many man hours this saved me from having to scrape them all off by hand with a razor blade.  All of the stickers came off so easily with this stuff.  Literally each window had at least 10 stickers and there are 25+ windows in my home.  Since then I have used it to get the sticky off glasses, mirrors and other items that either my kids put stickers on or they had those pesky price tags on them that leave the sticky on them.  Love this and would recommend it.  I purchased mine at Walmart and I want to say it was under $5 if not cheaper than that. A little goes a long way and it has a wonderful scent too.
Ange W.
Easiest way to handle sticker or tape gunk. I don't know how I've ever lived without it. Actually, I do: miserably. I was previously living a life of miserably smearing some weird concoction of oils or baking soda on the evil that is sticker/tape residue and cursing at it like some crazy Lady Macbeth when it refused to get gone. Now I spread a thin layer of tissue paper on it, saturate it with Goo Gone, wait a few minutes, and wipe the whole thing off.
Amy M.
Waterford, PA
Goo Gone is a must have for household cleaners. It is not something that you use all the time, but when you need it you really need it. It works like a charm on anything sticky, I like to use mine to get labels or stickers off of old candles, but it also works on windows or other surfaces. Smell isn't fantastic, but it's not harsh on hands.
Annette G.
Vista, CA
No more need to use up all your elbow grease on removing stubborn residues! This stuff powers through all of the sticky and gooey messes we dread picking up after. This should be a staple in every household!
Sydney C.
['Miami', 'FL'], FL
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
Love this stuff! I often am removing stickers from various parking decals on my car and they leave a big square of sticker gunk and glue on my window that is IMPOSSIBLE to get off. Goo Gone makes removing it SO easy and does not damage the glass or require much scrubbing or scraping.
erica q.
Aledo, TX
Works really well to remove anything remotely sticky. My only complaint is that it is very greasy. It's hard to get off your hands after you use it. Also if you put it on plastic , it can strip the finish. Just be careful what you use it on.
Erica S.
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
Everyone should have this in their home as an essential like lysol, windex, dish detergents, etc. It is great for easily removing the glue from price tags that were stupidly placed on items like picture frames & furniture. Also for those times you find week old gum stuck to the bottom of your kitchen table or your child's desk. Yup will get that off too. Not to mentions a bunch of other things including grease. It does not smell chemically. It's more of a light fresh citrus scent. They sell this everywhere. From larger retailers like Home Depot, to drugstores, to even Christmas Tree shop & Job Lot . The price is below $5, way below & worth every penny.
Kristy S.
Columbus, OH
First, just let me say, I am so glad my fiance had this product in my time of need. My teenage daughter decided to fall asleep with gum in her mouth, and woke with her clothing covered in it, as well as her bed linens. This stuff works wonder! Rubbed it into her clothes and the linens, the gum came right off. I was worried that it would stain the clothes because it did leave an oil type residue on them. Threw them in the washing machine, came out squeaky clean! You could not tell that residue had stained her clothes. That made me a happy mom, and had a happy teenager who had her favorite shirt back. As a mom of a teenager, and two little boys. This is a great product to keep on hand, for emergencies like mine. Would always recommend Goo Gone to anyone I know.
Himashi A.
Richmond, VA
I bought this to remove some sticky stuff left behind after I removed duct tape from a metal surface. A few weeks later, I managed to get chewing gum on the floor mats of my new car.

This product easily removed the tape residue and the chewing gum from my shoes and the floor mats. It leaves behind a slight citrus (i.e. Oranges) smell, which evaporates quickly.
Michele B.
Naples, ME
What have you used this for?
Courtney P.
What has been the most difficult goo to go?
Sharon R.
WInthrop, MA
If there was a generic to this would you try that or stick with the original?
Christina W.
Birmingham, AL
Does this work on removing clothes stains?
Robin Y.
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Have you used it on your car to get off the dead bugs? I have!