Goo Gone Stain Remover uploaded by erica q.Goo Gone Stain Remover uploaded by Rachael M.Goo Gone Stain Remover uploaded by Laura S.

BY GOO GONE

Removes Grease, Stickers, Tar, Gum, Crayon, Tape Citrus Power and Scientific Technology combine to defeat the toughest stains. Stickers Make-up Oil Wet Paint Scuff Marks Shoe Polish Tree Sap Asphalt Candle Wax Tape Glue Grease Non-Toxic Conforms to ASTM D 4235 Stock No. GG12 ; Magic American Corporation see more...

Buy on Jet.com*
  • "this stuff works great to remove sticker labels, price tags, and so much more, I recommend everyone to have some of this on hand , because its always great to have !" in 8 reviews
  • "This stuff works for any gooey, sticky mess you have giving you a headache." in 6 reviews
  • "Goo gone has never disappointed me, from getting gum off shoes to removing the sticky residue left behind by tags it has ALWAYS worked!" in 6 reviews
  • "This is a great product to get rid of sticky gunk, the only downfall is that it has a horrendous smell, I try to only use it outside if I can and even then in moderation." in 5 reviews
  • "It worked so well getting sticker residue off of my bar stools from stickers that were put on them with the price!" in 5 reviews
Erica S.
Erica S.
Mega Parent Expert
Everyone should have this in their home as an essential like lysol, windex, dish detergents, etc. It is great for easily removing the glue from price tags that were stupidly placed on items like picture frames & furniture. Also for those times you find week old gum stuck to the bottom of your kitchen table or your child's desk. Yup will get that off too. Not to mentions a bunch of other things including grease. It does not smell chemically. It's more of a light fresh citrus scent. They sell this everywhere. From larger retailers like Home Depot, to drugstores, to even Christmas Tree shop & Job Lot . The price is below $5, way below & worth every penny.
Tina C.
Tina C.
This is magic. It's literally magic in a bottle and it lasts forever. My daughter puts stickers on everything from wooden floors, chairs, tables, walls, the washer, the dryer....her brother....

So while I don't recommend using this on a human, it works perfectly for other non proud surfaces.

If the sticker has been there for a long time, dab some on and let is soak, then use a credit card to scrape it up!
Haley F.
Haley F.
Of all the products out there, I am at a loss as to why this one does not have a 6 star review. It is a miracle worker. Maybe people didn't read directions, so it didn't work and of course, goo gone is to blame. Either way, this is my one item for everything with gook or buildup of any sort.
Haley Fox @gocountryliving
Alexandra C.
Alexandra C.
Winter park, FL
I always have a bottle of this on hand. It quickly and gently takes off any kind of stick gunk. I love the orangey smell. It is magical to see all the stickiness dissolve and rub right off. I used this on some vintage mirrors we purchased for our wedding and it took off the gunk and kept the vintage metal safe.
Eileen G.
Eileen G.
I was never a believer in this stuff. My husband loves it. I used it the other day to remove a label so I could paint a wine bottle. It was pretty amazing. I had to scrape the level off but the goo gone did a great job getting the sticky residue off. I am now a believer in goo gone.
Libby H.
Libby H.
Phoenix, AZ
God bless goo-gone. Wash some clothes and forgot to take off the sticker? Goo-gone. Got some new dishware and have to take off all of the stickers but don't want to break your nails? Goo-gone. Want to get rid of that weird duct-tape residue? Goo-gone. It won't disappoint.
Julie B.
Julie B.
Goo Gone is AMAZING! We had a wax pot tip over at work. I tried everything to clean up the residue off the floor. Soap and water, scrubbing bubbles, vinegar, oxy clean but only goo gone cut through the mess. It is worth every penny! I am sold on this product.
Ashley B.
Ashley B.
Woodbridge, VA
I love products that have several uses and this product is an all star! The most common things I use it for is getting sticker residue off items and removing gum. the smell isn't bad either. it's fairly inexpensive as well.
Rachael M.
Rachael M.
Great for gooey messes that kids leave around the house on top of tables chairs anything this stuff is a miracle for getting sticky stuff off our furniture. Love it !
Adam S.
Adam S.
This is like the holy grail of holy grail. My girlfriend and i use this on almost everything. On our cars, on our walls (crayon from the little man). Floors.
Michele B.
Michele B.
Naples, ME
What have you used this for?
Courtney P.
Courtney P.
What has been the most difficult goo to go?
Sharon R.
Sharon R.
Winthrop, MA
If there was a generic to this would you try that or stick with the original?
Christina W.
Christina W.
Birmingham, AL
Does this work on removing clothes stains?
Robin S.
Robin S.
Redford, MI
Have you used it on your car to get off the dead bugs? I have!