Goo Gone Stain Remover uploaded by erica q.Goo Gone Stain Remover uploaded by Rachael M.Goo Gone Stain Remover uploaded by Laura S.

BY GOO GONE

Removes Grease, Stickers, Tar, Gum, Crayon, Tape Citrus Power and Scientific Technology combine to defeat the toughest stains. Stickers Make-up Oil Wet Paint Scuff Marks Shoe Polish Tree Sap Asphalt Candle Wax Tape Glue Grease Non-Toxic Conforms to ASTM D 4235 Stock No. GG12 ; Magic American Corporation see more...

• Is this good for messy markers all over kids wall?1 Answers
  • Does this work on removing clothes stains?6 Answers
  • If there was a generic to this would you try that or stick with the...7 Answers
Buy on Jet.com
  • "this stuff works great to remove sticker labels, price tags, and so much more, I recommend everyone to have some of this on hand , because its always great to have !" in 8 reviews
  • "This stuff works for any gooey, sticky mess you have giving you a headache." in 6 reviews
  • "Goo gone has never disappointed me, from getting gum off shoes to removing the sticky residue left behind by tags it has ALWAYS worked!" in 6 reviews
  • "This is a great product to get rid of sticky gunk, the only downfall is that it has a horrendous smell, I try to only use it outside if I can and even then in moderation." in 5 reviews
  • "It worked so well getting sticker residue off of my bar stools from stickers that were put on them with the price!" in 5 reviews
Tina C.
Tina C.
This is magic. It's literally magic in a bottle and it lasts forever. My daughter puts stickers on everything from wooden floors, chairs, tables, walls, the washer, the dryer....her brother....

So while I don't recommend using this on a human, it works perfectly for other non proud surfaces.

If the sticker has been there for a long time, dab some on and let is soak, then use a credit card to scrape it up!
Haley F.
Haley F.
Of all the products out there, I am at a loss as to why this one does not have a 6 star review. It is a miracle worker. Maybe people didn't read directions, so it didn't work and of course, goo gone is to blame. Either way, this is my one item for everything with gook or buildup of any sort.
Haley Fox @gocountryliving
Alexandra C.
Alexandra C.
Winter Park , FL
I always have a bottle of this on hand. It quickly and gently takes off any kind of stick gunk. I love the orangey smell. It is magical to see all the stickiness dissolve and rub right off. I used this on some vintage mirrors we purchased for our wedding and it took off the gunk and kept the vintage metal safe.
Eileen G.
Eileen G.
I was never a believer in this stuff. My husband loves it. I used it the other day to remove a label so I could paint a wine bottle. It was pretty amazing. I had to scrape the level off but the goo gone did a great job getting the sticky residue off. I am now a believer in goo gone.
Libby H.
Libby H.
Phoenix, AZ
God bless goo-gone. Wash some clothes and forgot to take off the sticker? Goo-gone. Got some new dishware and have to take off all of the stickers but don't want to break your nails? Goo-gone. Want to get rid of that weird duct-tape residue? Goo-gone. It won't disappoint.
Julie B.
Julie B.
Goo Gone is AMAZING! We had a wax pot tip over at work. I tried everything to clean up the residue off the floor. Soap and water, scrubbing bubbles, vinegar, oxy clean but only goo gone cut through the mess. It is worth every penny! I am sold on this product.
Ashley B.
Ashley B.
Alexandria, VA
I love products that have several uses and this product is an all star! The most common things I use it for is getting sticker residue off items and removing gum. the smell isn't bad either. it's fairly inexpensive as well.
Rachael M.
Rachael M.
Great for gooey messes that kids leave around the house on top of tables chairs anything this stuff is a miracle for getting sticky stuff off our furniture. Love it !
Adam S.
Adam S.
This is like the holy grail of holy grail. My girlfriend and i use this on almost everything. On our cars, on our walls (crayon from the little man). Floors.
Erin J.
Erin J.
Pearcy, AR
Mega Parent Expert
This is pure magic in a bottle.  I have just recently discovered this product after building a new home and having to remove all those stickers from the new windows after they install them.  I cannot tell you how many man hours this saved me from having to scrape them all off by hand with a razor blade.  All of the stickers came off so easily with this stuff.  Literally each window had at least 10 stickers and there are 25+ windows in my home.  Since then I have used it to get the sticky off glasses, mirrors and other items that either my kids put stickers on or they had those pesky price tags on them that leave the sticky on them.  Love this and would recommend it.  I purchased mine at Walmart and I want to say it was under $5 if not cheaper than that. A little goes a long way and it has a wonderful scent too.
Michele B.
Michele B.
Naples, ME
What have you used this for?
Courtney P.
Courtney P.
What has been the most difficult goo to go?
Sharon R.
Sharon R.
Winthrop, MA
If there was a generic to this would you try that or stick with the original?
Christina W.
Christina W.
Birmingham, AL
Does this work on removing clothes stains?
Robin Y.
Robin Y.
Have you used it on your car to get off the dead bugs? I have!