Goo Gone Stain Remover uploaded by erica q.Goo Gone Stain Remover uploaded by Rachael M.Goo Gone Stain Remover uploaded by Laura S.

BY GOO GONE

Removes Grease, Stickers, Tar, Gum, Crayon, Tape Citrus Power and Scientific Technology combine to defeat the toughest stains. Stickers Make-up Oil Wet Paint Scuff Marks Shoe Polish Tree Sap Asphalt Candle Wax Tape Glue Grease Non-Toxic Conforms to ASTM D 4235 Stock No. GG12 ; Magic American Corporation see more...

• Is this good for messy markers all over kids wall?1 Answers
  • Does this work on removing clothes stains?6 Answers
  • If there was a generic to this would you try that or stic...7 Answers
Goo Gone Stain Remover
  • "this stuff works great to remove sticker labels, price tags, and so much more, I recommend everyone to have some of this on hand , because its always great to have !" in 8 reviews
  • "Goo gone has never disappointed me, from getting gum off shoes to removing the sticky residue left behind by tags it has ALWAYS worked!" in 6 reviews
  • "This stuff works for any gooey, sticky mess you have giving you a headache." in 6 reviews
  • "It worked so well getting sticker residue off of my bar stools from stickers that were put on them with the price!" in 5 reviews
  • "This is a great product to get rid of sticky gunk, the only downfall is that it has a horrendous smell, I try to only use it outside if I can and even then in moderation." in 5 reviews
Christina W.
Roseville, MI
I was recommended this product to use when I moved into my new apartment. The previous tenant had adhered a stick on non slip floor mat in the bathtub. It was pulled off when we moved in but they left behind all of the sticky residue. I used this product, let it sit for hours upon hours. It didn't work completely, and it smells REALLY bad. I'll give it a second chance on the next goo I come across.
Ashley S.
Ypsilanti, MI
This product is amazing! It helps to remove caulk, adhesive, sealants, tree sap, wet paint, glues, marker, tar, wax, etc. I’ve used it to get decals off of my car as well. You just apply the product and let it sit for a few minutes and then wipe away whatever you are trying to remove. Truly amazing product
Megan G.
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
I love this stuff. you only need a little bit. It smells good and it does a great job. We mostly use it to remove the sticky residue left behind after you take a price sticker off of an item. It's also good for removing whatever random sticky stuff my kids manage to get all over everything.
Anna M.
This is one cleaner that I feel everyone must have in their cabinet even if it isn’t used frequently. It is awesome for so many things, you can remove stickers or anything sticky so easily and even pen it crayon. It’s a great cleaner to have in the cabinet because you never know if you’ll need it.
Christopher C.
Windermere, FL
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
This stuff is pure magic. No water what you need to get rid of this stuff will work. Its really good at getting rid of labels or glue on things. I even really like the smell.

Its a pretty good price and value too. We always keep a bottle on hand so I highly recommend this.
Erin J.
Pearcy, AR
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 3
This is pure magic in a bottle.  I have just recently discovered this product after building a new home and having to remove all those stickers from the new windows after they install them.  I cannot tell you how many man hours this saved me from having to scrape them all off by hand with a razor blade.  All of the stickers came off so easily with this stuff.  Literally each window had at least 10 stickers and there are 25+ windows in my home.  Since then I have used it to get the sticky off glasses, mirrors and other items that either my kids put stickers on or they had those pesky price tags on them that leave the sticky on them.  Love this and would recommend it.  I purchased mine at Walmart and I want to say it was under $5 if not cheaper than that. A little goes a long way and it has a wonderful scent too.
Ange W.
Easiest way to handle sticker or tape gunk. I don't know how I've ever lived without it. Actually, I do: miserably. I was previously living a life of miserably smearing some weird concoction of oils or baking soda on the evil that is sticker/tape residue and cursing at it like some crazy Lady Macbeth when it refused to get gone. Now I spread a thin layer of tissue paper on it, saturate it with Goo Gone, wait a few minutes, and wipe the whole thing off.
Amy R.
Waterford, PA
Goo Gone is a must have for household cleaners. It is not something that you use all the time, but when you need it you really need it. It works like a charm on anything sticky, I like to use mine to get labels or stickers off of old candles, but it also works on windows or other surfaces. Smell isn't fantastic, but it's not harsh on hands.
Annette G.
Vista, CA
No more need to use up all your elbow grease on removing stubborn residues! This stuff powers through all of the sticky and gooey messes we dread picking up after. This should be a staple in every household!
Sydney C.
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
Love this stuff! I often am removing stickers from various parking decals on my car and they leave a big square of sticker gunk and glue on my window that is IMPOSSIBLE to get off. Goo Gone makes removing it SO easy and does not damage the glass or require much scrubbing or scraping.
Michele B.
Naples, ME
What have you used this for?
Courtney P.
What has been the most difficult goo to go?
Sharon R.
WInthrop, MA
If there was a generic to this would you try that or stick with the original?
Christina W.
Fultondale, AL
Does this work on removing clothes stains?
Robin Y.
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Have you used it on your car to get off the dead bugs? I have!