Goo Gone Spray Gel

Welcome to the next generation in goo removal Removes Sticky, Gummy, Greasy, Gooey Problems Safe on hands 100% Organic Biodegradable Drip Free No Mess Spray gel clings to the surface for no-drip, no-mess cleaning.  Because it holds to the stain, it cleans faster and more effectively. The Real Goo-Getter! Removes: chewing gum, grease, tar, stickers, labels, tape residue, oil, blood, lipstick and mascara, shoe polish, crayon, and bumper sticker. Works on carpets, upholstery, clothing, wood, and cement. Removes marker mess! see more...

• Any reviews? I have some gunk stuck on my mirror, but I'm not sur...1 Answers
  • I use this on my car to take off the dead bugs, have you tried????3 Answers
  • What do you use Goo Gone Spray Gel for? Curious.1 Answers
Buy on Target*
Michaela C.
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
This stuff is MAGIC.  I've used it to get gum and adhesive residues from carpet, and it works wonders.  I've also used it to dissolve leftover sticker goo that has dried onto metal and plastic - just let it soak for a minute or two, then scrape right off!  It seems a little expensive for a cleaning product, but one bottle will last years, unless you have a particularly gooey home :)
Penny O.
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 2
This product is the best. It works on almost accident. Takes out gum, paint, oil. What a great price for a little miracle. It has such a nice smell. It’s not harass at all. I would recommend this to any Mom with young kids.
Jesse L.
Moms rejoice! This is a magic product that removes stickers from furniture, floors, and walls with ease. Just spray on the sticker, leave for 30 seconds to a minute, then lightly rub with a cloth or sponge... no goo residue will be left. This does leave a slight oily residue that smells strongly of citrus zest but it doesn't bother me and could easily be cleaned up with a rag with hot water or perhaps some dawn dish-soap.
Megan K.
Toronto, OH
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
This product actual does a good job of removing stuff that would normally be a pain without it. The smell of citrus is about a medium. My husband usually gets it cheap at Walmart when it's needed. With three kids and all of them either passed the age of coloring on walls or still there it comes in handy!!!
Amber S.
My husband does construction and he uses this a lot. I ran out of all purpose cleaner and decided to give this a try and I was very much amazed. It was a wonderful kitchen cleaner as it cut through Grease and cleaned without any difficulty. My daughter also spilled nail polish on my end table I sprayed some of this on there and let it sit for about 15 minutes and then nail polish wipes right off with a wet rag.
Jennifer Mccauley M.
Tulsa, OK
Teachers frequently have gooey messes to clean up after the children go home. Sometimes it is in the form of gum left on the bottom of a desk, stickers or tape that were placed on furniture or floor tiles, etc. I have been using Goo gone products for years. I will admit that when I first saw a commercial for them years ago, I had my doubts. However when I bought some for my classroom I quickly found what a jewel these products are. You simply spray them on the item you are trying to remove and let it sit around 30 seconds. After it sits you can wipe away the sticker, tape, or gum with a little bit of elbow grease. If it doesn't get it all, just spray again and repeat. It makes what can be a frustrating task rather simple. It is also safe for older children to use and I would frequently hand it to students when we had our end of the year locker clean out day when they were expected to remove all of the goo on their lockers. A lot of them were not patient enough to wait before wiping it off, but all in all it worked very well for those purposes. If I recall this retails for about $6 or $7 and I was able to find it in the small home improvement section of my grocery store. I am sure that you can find it in many other stores as well. It was just convenient for me to pick it up when I picked up groceries. I can definitely see an application for this in any home. It is great for removing stickers on products (cars, plastic bins etc) and could also be used to clean up messes that small children sometimes make like putting stickers on walls etc. I highly recommend this product for every home and classroom!
Crissy L.
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
When im using plasti dip which is plastic paint in a rattle can or by paint gun. I do not need to mask what im painting thanks to Goo Gone Spray Gel. When the over spray lands on the car Goo Gone Spray Gel takes right off no peeling or endless scrubbing.
Stewart P.
This is one of the most effective and highest quality products I have in my cleaning supply drawer. It seems to be a savior when all else fails to be things off that are stuck on. When my kids decide to leave a sticker on sun-exposed windows, and when glue has adhered to any surface in my house, this gets it off easily!
Kristen D.
Dover, NH
At one point in time or another all of us moms have one, a budding Piccasso that can not be tied down to drawing on the confines of there coloring books and drawing pads. Crayons on the walls, stickers on the windows, jelly donut smeared on the inside of car doors. Kids are messy creatures! If you are anything like me, you have tried every cleanin gproduct under the sun, bought washable crayons, banned stickers, refuse to stop at dunkin donuts. On a trip to the Dollar Store one day I spied little bottles of Goo Gone. I hadnt tried this yet! If it doesn't work, I had only wasted a dollar, so its worth a shot! I bought a bottle and went to work tackling the artwork that my three lovely children decided to grace my hallway with. OMG!!! No scrubbing what so ever! Effortlessly the crayon came off the wall. Even the black crayon!! No staining left behind, no greasy film. Just a clean wall that took no time at all! I was so amazed by this product and that dollar well spent I went to walmart and bought the big spray bottle of it. I will never be without this product again! It is worth every penny and more that you spend on it!
OnDeane J.
Philadelphia, PA
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 2
I've been using this for years! I always have one in the closet because it's always coming in handy. I use it for any and everything that's proving tough to remove.
Robin Y.
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
I use this on my car to take off the dead bugs, have you tried????
Crissy L.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
What do you use Goo Gone Spray Gel for? Curious.
Zoe H.
La Mesa, CA
Any reviews? I have some gunk stuck on my mirror, but I'm not sure what will help. I'm thinking this will. Any ideas?