2 colors available

BY GOO GONE

GOO GONE-A small plastic bottle of liquid adhesive remover. Contains 1 fluid ounce. Eliminates gummy gooey sticky problems. A citrus power smell. Defeats tough stains: oil and ink heel marks bugs shoe polish stickers tree sap tar make-up candle wax gum and labels. Danger: Contains petroleum distillates. If swallowed do not induce vomiting. Keep out of reach of children. see more...

Goo Gone GG89 Goo Gone Remover Citrus Power Carded
  • "It can also take off scuff marks from your shoes if they're made of a certain pleather." in 1 review
Corie R.
Corie R.
Pittsburgh, Pa
Whether its crayons or stickers goo gone works wonders and makes it look like nothing was ever.there it even gets chewing gum off of tiled floors. Such a wonderful and useful product, very effective would definitely buy it again when needed.
Kris D.
Kris D.
West Palm Bch, FL
I must have for moms.
Kids out stickers on everything, and this stuff will get it right off. It's amazing.
Addie  H.
Addie H.
West Branch, MI
You'd be amazed how many different things you'll use this for, from removing paint to getting out glue.
A.M. G.
A.M. G.
Easley , SC
I've only recently discovered this product and it works wonders. Now all the sticky residue I find left over from stuff comes clean with a breeze. No more scrubbing and scratching at it with my nails.
Yasmin A.
Yasmin A.
When I bought my used car, there was some type of sticky residue on the steering wheel. It looked like someone had a sticker on there and removed it. For the longest time I couldn't get the glue off, then someone recommended this. Worked amazingly! It also works for getting gum off ceramic/wood floors.
Nicole P.
Nicole P.
san jose, ca
This is the best!!! As a crafter, I actually end up using it often to remove glue and gum stains from projects. It can also take off scuff marks from your shoes if they're made of a certain pleather. I love the citrus fragrance too.
Brandy D.
Brandy D.
Mega Parent Expert
Goo Gone takes everything off of everything! This products is SUPERB! I have used it many times and it has never failed me.
Melissa G.
Melissa G.
Corbin, KY
This stuff is great! Especially for removing sticky residue from price or barcode stickers from items!
Emma B.
Emma B.
Round Lk Bch, IL
This stuff will get off any sticky residue on anything. Great to keep in hand for those toddler induced messes.
Beatriz M.
Beatriz M.
Poway, CA
I really like using this for any toddler sticky messes. Especially gummies rubbed into my carpet or play-doh. I really recommend this!
Vanessa C.