Gonesh® Extra Rich® Sandalwood Incense Sticks 20 ct Pack uploaded by Khadijah N.

BY GONESH

Sandalwoodearthy, rich, calming see more...

Khadijah N.
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
I love the natural scent of Sandalwood. It’s not girly at all- it’s actual kind of manly. But it is a air freshener. I burn these near the kitchen to overpower the scents from cooking so that my entire apartment doesn’t smell like food.
Desiree H.
Ft Oglethorpe, GA
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
This is another great scent made by gonesh and I really enjoy it.. it is very similar to the Indian hand- rolled HEM brand and its only $2 a pack at Walmart. I totally recommend this brand and their number 8 and number 10 are very good as well. Jasmine is another good one of theirs. I bought these for my own use in these are my opinions.
Sara E.
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
LOVE! One of my go-to incense sticks.  Very calming and helps to ward off bad spirits.  Seriously, I had one in my home and using this and positive energy it left :)
Brittany F.
Hartford City, IN
I love this brand of incense. It has a very pleasant aroma and is very calming. Great for relaxation, or just making your home smell lovely.