Gonesh® Extra Rich® Black Cherry Incense Sticks 20 ct Carded Pack uploaded by Dawn M.

BY GONESH

About Gonesh Incense.Genieco continually strives to elevate the level of fragrance delivery by working with creative and skilled perfumers, by using the highest quality raw materials, and by our exclusive use of HighCharcoal™. Genieco's Incense has the highest charcoal content of any brand currently on the market--it delivers the purest, cleanest burn, and crystal clear fragrances. see more...

Billie I.
These are, by far, my most favorite incense scent. And it only costs 2.99 for several, long lasting sticks. Heck, the box itself will scent up any room. You can even find them in your local grocery store. Don't believe me? Check it out for yourself ;)
Natahlie M.
Boise
I love the smell of these! It’s not too strong or too subtle. They do burn fairly quick, but the smell lasts for a long time. They’re inexpensive and at plenty of stores around me, so I can get more and try other scents.
Amber R.
Temecula, CA
These are great and cheap incense
The are easy to use and smell great! You can get them for very cheap at Walmart and they come in a lot of flavors/ scents, would definitely recommend to anyone!
Jessica B.
Kansas City, MO
One of the best smelling incense products I've used. it's my favorite and I always end up coming back to this brand and scent. smells true to scent very cheap and burn for awhile. definitely worth the money :)
Alyssa H.
I love this incense as it sets a real 70's vibe in your room. The sweet cherry notes are a nice accent to a sultry incense. I highly recommend this, as it's very rich and very affordable.
Denise T.
Milwaukee, WI
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 2
Some of the best smelling inscense I've ever used. I love the cherry fragrance and find burning inscense to be very calming. These have a long burn and a strong fragrance so I don't advise using them in a small space without a window open.
Danae T.
This is my favorite kind of incense so far. I'm really sensitive to smell and sometimes the mustier scents give me headaches. This one smells very rich and exactly like black cherry. Plus I got it for like $3! Such a steal.
Briana P.
Pawcatuck, CT
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 2
Pretty good scent for something I found at family dollar. Very affordable. Sometimes I like smokey incense smells instead of candles. It feels earthy.
Dawn M.
My all time favorite scent!! This incense is so good! I bought about 6 various scents but I'm now addicted to the black cherry. Mmm Mmm seriously smells so yummy!!
Victorriia L.
This is my favorite scent out of all of them. I swear they smell my twizzlers! They last a long time & smell amazing.