BY NONE

Gone Girl - directed by David Fincher and based upon the global bestseller by Gillian Flynn - unearths the secrets at the heart of a modern marriage. On the occasion of his fifth wedding anniversary, Nick Dunne (Ben Affleck) reports that his beautiful wife, Amy (Rosamund Pike), has gone missing. Under pressure from the police and a growing media frenzy, Nick's portrait of a blissful union begins to crumble. Soon his lies, deceits and strange behavior have everyone asking the same dark question: Did Nick Dunne kill his wife. see more...

Kasey M.
Great movie adaptation, one of the best in my opinion of recent times. Read the book first!
Cheyenne J.
Warner Robins, Georgia
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
This movie was pretty good I wasn't expecting the outcome what I think is what made it good
Carly Y.
Lakewood, CO
Huge plot twist, very close to the book, and Ben Affleck. What more could you ask for??
Genaya E.
South Bend , IN
I like this movie it had pretty ynexpedcted turn. This movie started off slow though
Shawna C.
Manahawkin, NJ
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
I loved the book and the movie didn't disappoint! I would highly recommend
Forrest Jamie S.
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
Gone Girl is an amazing film, there's just no other way to put it. First, it just looks beautiful; the cinematography is gorgeous. David Fincher's way of directing was perfect for a story like this. And the entire cast was top notch - nothing was held back and they weren't afraid to make you dislike either of the main characters which I really appreciate as a film buff. And what I loved most of all was that ending - they had the guts to go that route instead of cater to what most audiences would like. I'm firm in my belief that Rosamund Pike should've won Best Actress at the oscars.
Helena 🌵.
Gordon close , Haywards Heath
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
This is one of my favourite films of all time. It’s a really good film, it has a unique storyline and good twists. I would highly recommend to anyone who likes films like the girl on the train or other dramas
Ashley M.
Myrtle Hill Lane, Glasgow
I havent read the book so I cannot compare to that, on its own the film is amazing!

Gripping storyline throughout and great characters!

I hate being spoiled so I will not discuss what happens; i was never a Ben Affleck fan when it came to serious movies but he blew this out of the water, he was perfect in this movie!

Exceptionally enjoyable and would definitely recommend!
Lamia B.
I find it a good well-acted
movie till the end. Ben Affleck was excellent and Rosamund Pike had me 100%
convinced she was evil.

After watching the movie, the end make me feeling shocked, angry, sad …

I would have preferred she had just killed Ben Affleck and
gotten away with it.

I enjoyed the movie up till the end but that completely
ruined it for me.
Giselle S.
WOW. That is pretty much what my reaction was after watching the movie. I also read the book right after because I wanted to compare the two. Even though the movie took out some characters and changed a bit of the plot, it still stayed the same which I’m completely happy with. I guess that’s what happens when the author actually writes the screenplay instead of giving it to someone else. I loved this movie. It was intense, thought provoking and downright shocking. I watched it with my mom who also thought it was intense.

Twists and turns that even though I thought about it happening, I still couldn’t believe it actually happened. If that made any sense. I was pretty much thinking THIS IS ALL A DREAM RIGHT? At the end, they’re going to wake up and say it’s just a dream? Characters so complex and so developed that I just loved how Gillian went with it. She took marriage to a whole other level and ran with it. Boy did she ever. It’s not a movie for advice at all, since everything is just seriously messed up.

Gone Girl is a must-read and a must-see for any psychological thriller fan! Both Ben Affleck and Rosamund Pike are brilliant in it and I can’t rave about this one enough. I loved it. Definitely a memorable movie and book I’ll be telling everyone to watch and read!

BONUS: There’s a mini Amazing Amy book with the Blu-Ray movie..So cute!
Julie B.
Is the movie as good as the book?
Karina A.
Denver, CO
What is this movie about? I've been meaning to watch it but is it worth watching?
Crystal b.
Grand Ronde
Did you love this movie or no?
Monica R.
Odessa, Tx
Who else watched this with your spouse or boyfriend and just looked at each other like, "Don't get any ideas" after watching it? LMAO!
Parker S.
Olympia , WA
Is this movie worth buying?