BY NONE

Gone Girl - directed by David Fincher and based upon the global bestseller by Gillian Flynn - unearths the secrets at the heart of a modern marriage. On the occasion of his fifth wedding anniversary, Nick Dunne (Ben Affleck) reports that his beautiful wife, Amy (Rosamund Pike), has gone missing. Under pressure from the police and a growing media frenzy, Nick's portrait of a blissful union begins to crumble. Soon his lies, deceits and strange behavior have everyone asking the same dark question: Did Nick Dunne kill his wife. see more...

Buy on Target
Amy B.
Ponte Vedra Beach, FL
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
The movie was great, but I recommend reading the book first. Gillian Flynn is one of my favorite authors! The movie was well done!
Shamia H.
Fontana, CA
This movie is awesome! One of the best for 2014. I had not read the book so every twist and turn was shocking to me! I loved it.
Amanda D.
Dallas, TX
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
The way they did this movie was amazing....the book and the movie are pretty exact and it's now my faveorite movie of ALL time.
Katie H.
Kansas City, MO
This is one of the best movies I have seen in a long time & I highly recommend it. Keeps you guessing all the way to the end.
Amber N.
Weatherford, TX
Not as great as the book but still pretty good! It told the story really well and portrayed the characters fairly well.
Amber V.
Jonesville, TX
This DVD was just as good as the book, the Bluray is perfect and the Digital HD is a great bonus for people on the go.
Liza A.
WESLEY CHAPEL, FL
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
I really wanted to see this movie. I've heard good things about it and I believe it is a movie that is made from a book
Nichole W.
Waukee, IA
Very very slow movie but if you read the book you would understand... Not a movie I would watch over and over though
Maria C.
This was a great movie, mysterious, dark, very twisted movie. I haven't read the book, but I really liked the movie.
Margaret S.
Richmond, Va
This was one of the best movies I had seen in a long time. Never go to the movie theaters but glad I went for this.
Julie B.
Is the movie as good as the book?
Karina A.
Denver, CO
What is this movie about? I've been meaning to watch it but is it worth watching?
Crystal b.
Grand Ronde
Did you love this movie or no?
Monica R.
Odessa, Tx
Who else watched this with your spouse or boyfriend and just looked at each other like, "Don't get any ideas" after watching it? LMAO!
Parker S.
Olympia , WA
Is this movie worth buying?