Gone Girl (Blu-ray + Digital HD) (Widescreen) uploaded by Ingrid A.

BY NONE

Gone Girl - directed by David Fincher and based upon the global bestseller by Gillian Flynn - unearths the secrets at the heart of a modern marriage. On the occasion of his fifth wedding anniversary, Nick Dunne (Ben Affleck) reports that his beautiful wife, Amy (Rosamund Pike), has gone missing. Under pressure from the police and a growing media frenzy, Nick's portrait of a blissful union begins to crumble. Soon his lies, deceits and strange behavior have everyone asking the same dark question: Did Nick Dunne kill his wife. see more...

Jennifer M.
Altoona, PA
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
I was skeptical about this one but I was amazed! My brother recommended it and he's very particular so if he said it was good I knew I was missing something. The story line was specific and detailed and the shocker was out of this world.
Martha L.
Saint Cloud, MN
I thought this movie was very intriguing! I haven't read the book, so I can't compare, but I thought the film was good. Definitely a thriller! Didn't see some of the twists coming and it was jaw dropping. Definitely going to purchase!
Melissa B.
Fife Lake, MI
I liked the book and the movie. A great plot and great twists. I was surprised at how close the movie was to the book. This was one of the better movies i have seen in a while. It kept my attention all the way through. I did not see the huge twist coming in this movie! The characters really left me shaking my head at the end.
Valerie P.
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
This movie started out slow, but once it picked up it did not disappoint. Not since Primal Fear has a thriller kept me guessing until the very end. The twists and turns are unexpected and jaw dropping. Perfect for a movie night in.
Cassidy T.
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
This movie literally blew my mind! I loved every part of it. Through out the whole movie you have no idea what is going to happen until the end, it keeps you guessing and then when you think you're right the whole story changes.
Crystal J.
Greenville, MO
Very good movie kept you in the edge of your seat. Didn't even want to leave the movie to use restroom! I do have to say the book had a lot of more detail and was overall better but the movie had good suspense and thrill to it
Melanie W.
Chattanooga, TN
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
I usually read the books first when these film adaptions come out but I actually ended up watching the movie first and I'm not disappointed and really excited to read the book! Very suspenseful with lots of twists and turns.
Lora S.
Cadillac, MI
I was so excited to find out that they were making the book into a movie, and even more excited to finally watch it and preorder it. They stuck very close to the book, in my opinion, and they cast actors that portrayed the characters very well, and I could actually see them being those people.
Brooke W.
Grand Rapids , MI
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
The movie wasn't as great as the book and I wasn't a fan of the actress who played the wife. However, it was very suspenseful just like the book and was a great movie to see! I would recommend it if you like thrillers!
Alexis P.
New Castle, PA
Great Movie!! The actors played their roles extremely well. I've heard so many people say the book is even better! So now I'm on the hunt to find the book and the time (lol) to read it!! Definitely would watch it again.
Julie B.
Is the movie as good as the book?
Karina A.
Denver, CO
What is this movie about? I've been meaning to watch it but is it worth watching?
Crystal b.
Grand Ronde, OR
Did you love this movie or no?
Monica R.
Odessa, Tx
Who else watched this with your spouse or boyfriend and just looked at each other like, "Don't get any ideas" after watching it? LMAO!
Parker S.
Olympia , WA
Is this movie worth buying?