BY NONE

Gone Girl - directed by David Fincher and based upon the global bestseller by Gillian Flynn - unearths the secrets at the heart of a modern marriage. On the occasion of his fifth wedding anniversary, Nick Dunne (Ben Affleck) reports that his beautiful wife, Amy (Rosamund Pike), has gone missing. Under pressure from the police and a growing media frenzy, Nick's portrait of a blissful union begins to crumble. Soon his lies, deceits and strange behavior have everyone asking the same dark question: Did Nick Dunne kill his wife. see more...

Janelle H.
Charleston, WV
I had not even planned to see this movie, but my husband and I were out one night and this was the best choice available. I am so glad we saw it! This is an awesome movie with twists and turns I did not see coming. One of the best movies I have seen in years! I highly recommend it!!
Whitney W.
Blacksburg, VA
Pop Culture Expert Level 3
I seriously can't believe how well done this movie was. I usually don't like the movie as much as the book, but the actors were perfect and everything was so incredibly well done, I was shocked. I knew how it would end, from reading the book, and I was still shocked! SUCH a good movie!!!
amy b.
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
I loved watching this movie. It was very suspenseful and kept me on the edge of my seat wondering what was going to happen next. I must admit it didn't end the way I thought it would. Ben Affleck and Rosamund Pike both gave great performances in this movie, as well as the supporting cast.
Brittney L.
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
As always I feel like the movie leaves things out that I thought were significant, but there's no possible way to capture everything in a decent amount of time ;) This is a great storyline, a very edge of your seat kind. The ending will (& rightly so should) upset you! But good movie anyhow.
Yanette E.
N Las Vegas, NV
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
I loved the way everything was filmed and the dark tones of the movie? Like they seem like ordinary people with good looks not these people we already love with all this money. It was dark and made you go WTF WTF WTF WTF! The suspense killed me the whole time and had my head swirling.
Jessi N.
Richardson, TX
One of my favorite movies to date. Interesting characters with a plot that isn't as easy to predict (if you haven't read the book.) I've even watched it a second time, and would watch it a third.
Ashley D.
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
Incredible movie! Wow!!! If you've read the book I think you will find that the movie does the book justice and is well made. If you haven't read the book you will be on your toes the entire time, very good movie! Love it and have watch it multiple times!
Kristine P.
Lafayette , IN
Pop Culture Expert Level 3
I liked the movie. I loved the book. I was disappointed that some of the details from the book didn't make it into the movie, but I do think the actors/actresses depicted the characters beautifully. I would recommend reading the book first, though.
Amy T.
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
I don't get the big whoop about this movie. it feels long and it's seems preoccupied with being faithful to the readers--not necessarily a bad thing, but it wasn't my cup of tea.
Pamela S.
Travelers Rst, SC
I loved the book and thought the movie was very well done. My husband enjoyed it too. Ben Affleck and Neil Patrick Harris were impressive. I hadn't heard of Rosamund Pike, but she did an eeriely good portrayal of the book's main character.
Julie B.
Is the movie as good as the book?
Karina A.
Denver, CO
What is this movie about? I've been meaning to watch it but is it worth watching?
Crystal b.
Grand Ronde, OR
Did you love this movie or no?
Monica R.
Odessa, Tx
Who else watched this with your spouse or boyfriend and just looked at each other like, "Don't get any ideas" after watching it? LMAO!
Parker S.
Olympia , WA
Is this movie worth buying?