Gone Girl (Blu-ray + Digital HD) (Widescreen)

Gone Girl - directed by David Fincher and based upon the global bestseller by Gillian Flynn - unearths the secrets at the heart of a modern marriage. On the occasion of his fifth wedding anniversary, Nick Dunne (Ben Affleck) reports that his beautiful wife, Amy (Rosamund Pike), has gone missing. Under pressure from the police and a growing media frenzy, Nick's portrait of a blissful union begins to crumble. Soon his lies, deceits and strange behavior have everyone asking the same dark question: Did Nick Dunne kill his wife. see more...

• Should I bother purchasing this or waiting for it to come on Netf...2 Answers
  • Is this movie worth buying? 2 Answers
  • Did you love this movie or no?3 Answers
Buy on Target
Emily T.
First off this is a really well done book to movie adaptation. I wasn't completely sold on Ben as Nick, but he pulled it off. The movie was visually enjoyable and the storyline is obviously really captivating. I was very pleased with how it turned out after being a major fan of the book. I also really appreciated the Amazing Amy book that comes along with this blu-ray. Fun touch!
Bridget H.
As a librarian, I always like to read the book and then watch the movie. They did an excellent job translating the book to the big screen, however there were a few parts (minor) that I noticed they didn't have in the movie but were in the book. Overall good movie.
Michelle G.
Statesboro, GA
Pop Culture Expert Level 3
I hadn't read the book prior to seeing the film (still haven't read the book). The film was captivating and Ben Affleck's performance was phenomenal! Many twists and turns kept the action going and having you ask yourself what was really going on.
Danielle C.
Toledo, OH
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
I read the book first. i was so excited about the movie. there are a few parts that i thought the movie portrayed VERY well, but i was extremely intense and on the edge of my seat during the book, but during the movie, i wasn't very impressed. i think it was an overall GREAT movie, but the book is better. but i own the movie and I'm glad i do
Vanessa E.
Spring , TX
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
I read the book and it was so great. I loved the story and suspense I couldn't put the book down. And the adaption was gold. It was so close to the book and the story line stay almost exactly the same. A great suspense movie to check out!
Nat P.
Okay, obviously not many people have read the book (so far that I've seen). The movie was mediocre compared to the book. There were many parts of the book that were missed and the way the characters were portrayed... It was lacking.
Alison O.
London, KY
I enjoyed the movie, but the book was so much better! I felt like the movie left out many important aspects of the book and some of my friends who hadn't read the book paused to movie to ask me for more details from the book.
Whitney W.
Pop Culture Expert Level 3
I seriously can't believe how well done this movie was. I usually don't like the movie as much as the book, but the actors were perfect and everything was so incredibly well done, I was shocked. I knew how it would end, from reading the book, and I was still shocked! SUCH a good movie!!!
Janelle H.
Charleston, WV
I had not even planned to see this movie, but my husband and I were out one night and this was the best choice available. I am so glad we saw it! This is an awesome movie with twists and turns I did not see coming. One of the best movies I have seen in years! I highly recommend it!!
amy b.
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
I loved watching this movie. It was very suspenseful and kept me on the edge of my seat wondering what was going to happen next. I must admit it didn't end the way I thought it would. Ben Affleck and Rosamund Pike both gave great performances in this movie, as well as the supporting cast.
Julie B.
Is the movie as good as the book?
Karina A.
Denver, CO
What is this movie about? I've been meaning to watch it but is it worth watching?
Crystal b.
Grand Ronde
Did you love this movie or no?
Monica R.
Odessa, Tx
Who else watched this with your spouse or boyfriend and just looked at each other like, "Don't get any ideas" after watching it? LMAO!
Parker S.
Olympia , WA
Is this movie worth buying?