Gone Girl (Blu-ray + Digital HD) (Widescreen)

Gone Girl - directed by David Fincher and based upon the global bestseller by Gillian Flynn - unearths the secrets at the heart of a modern marriage. On the occasion of his fifth wedding anniversary, Nick Dunne (Ben Affleck) reports that his beautiful wife, Amy (Rosamund Pike), has gone missing. Under pressure from the police and a growing media frenzy, Nick's portrait of a blissful union begins to crumble. Soon his lies, deceits and strange behavior have everyone asking the same dark question: Did Nick Dunne kill his wife. see more...

• Should I bother purchasing this or waiting for it to come on Netf...2 Answers
  • Is this movie worth buying? 2 Answers
  • Did you love this movie or no?3 Answers
Buy on Target
Rachael F.
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
Cant even begin to say how amazing this movie was! so many twists and turns it kept me on the age of my seat the entire time! fabulous acting from everyone involved! everything was done so amazingly and so sleek! I can't wait to watch it again!
Monica T.
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
I haven't read the book so for me it was a very interesting movie, a little slow and not a movie that I will rewatch any time soon, but good anyways. now I want to read the book
Mélissa L.
Worst movie I've ever watch. It was super boring. My mom even fell asleep during the movie. Don't recommend.
Breanna P.
Fort Wayne, IN
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
Pretty good! Isn't one of those movies where you know what's going to happen next. Definitely twisted.
Julie B.
Is the movie as good as the book?
Karina A.
Denver, CO
What is this movie about? I've been meaning to watch it but is it worth watching?
Crystal b.
Grand Ronde
Did you love this movie or no?
Monica R.
Odessa, Tx
Who else watched this with your spouse or boyfriend and just looked at each other like, "Don't get any ideas" after watching it? LMAO!
Parker S.
Olympia , WA
Is this movie worth buying?