Gone Girl (Blu-ray + Digital HD) (Widescreen) uploaded by Ingrid A.

BY NONE

Gone Girl - directed by David Fincher and based upon the global bestseller by Gillian Flynn - unearths the secrets at the heart of a modern marriage. On the occasion of his fifth wedding anniversary, Nick Dunne (Ben Affleck) reports that his beautiful wife, Amy (Rosamund Pike), has gone missing. Under pressure from the police and a growing media frenzy, Nick's portrait of a blissful union begins to crumble. Soon his lies, deceits and strange behavior have everyone asking the same dark question: Did Nick Dunne kill his wife. see more...

Ava B.
State college, PA
This movie is the greatest movie of all time. I rave about it constantly, and all of my friends have absolutely loved it. I would KILL for a sequel. It is a truly brilliant plot and keeps you constantly wondering what is going to happen next. If you want taken through a rollercoaster of emotions, this is it.
Laurie H.
I watched this movie three times in a single week after I saw it. Rosamund Pike blew me away -- it's no wonder she won an Oscar for her role. This thriller is messed up in the best way and there was no point in the movie where I could successfully guess what would happen next. If you love the movie, I implore you to read the book; it was even BETTER!
Emina I.
Hamtramck , MI
Literally one of my favorite movies ever. There was not a point during this movie where I was bored. It is very well directed and put together. Loved the plot and everything in between. 10/10 recommend if you love a good thriller!!
Veronica S.
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
I really liked this movie! I felt it had a predictable ending but i was wrong! I loved all of the plot twists. The story line was interesting. I recommend this movie if you like movies that keep you guessing.
Maria G.
Greenwood Lk, NY
The 411:

I hadn't read the book but watched with someone who had and felt that the book did a better job of showing how much of a momma's boy Nick was and how his personality and the personality of his wife led to the end result of the movie which I don't want to spoil for you.

As someone who didn't read the book and basically had no idea what to expect, I felt that the movie was a drama with twists and turns that made it interesting enough although I had figured it out within the first 45 minutes how this 2.6 hour movie would end. I love that the movie flips back and forth showing both perspectives because we all know there are three sides to every story. His side, her side and the truth!

Rosamund plays a great pyscho female and there were numerous times I was cringing over her actions. I love how she doted all her I's and crossed all her T's and was excited as her story started to blow up in her face. She is one twisted chick!

FYI Even though there was a lot of hype about Ben's full frontal, I missed it however, I will never be able to unsee Neil Patrick Harris' full frontal.

I seriously need to read the book Gone Girl now.
Nicole R.
Bowling Green, KY
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
This movie blew my mind, for the longest time I honestly didn’t have a clue what the movie was even about! I can’t begin to even explain it but it’s a MUST watch! If you like movies that keep you guessing and on your toes, watch it!
Evelyn U.
So I read the book before watching the movie of course I'm a book worm. I must say the book was better than the movie. The characters were portrayed better in the book than the movie I think they did do a good job with the movie don't get me wrong but I would of like to see everything that's in the book in the movie too . Liked the movie and the cast think they did a good job. I really do recommend reading the book first than the movie and you can see what's the movie missing.
Michelle S.
Kissimmee, FL
I just finished watching Gone girl. I absolutely loved this movie.My favorite genre of movies is suspense. And this movie does an amazing job at that. It's so suspenseful and keeps you guessing throughout the movie. And you keep saying WTF to yourself. BUT the ending made me so upset. I'm not gonna say what it is, simply so I don't spoil it for anyone. But all I will say is it left me very unsatisfied. But Ben Affleck and Rosamund Pike are fantastic and they played the roles very well.
Natalie P.
Brooklyn, NY
An excellent film. I read the book and I think they did a wonderful job translating this story to the big screen. I won't give anything away but I have to say the mystery is fantastic and Ben Affleck and Rosamund Pike really sell their characters. Don't watch if you're squeamish. People who like mystery thrillers will love this movie.
Angelica L.
La Pryor, TX
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
Why didn't they make her as crazy in the movie as she was in the book?
I mean I'm not complaining, but I just wish she was a little more crazier...
A vengeful wife that isn't satisfied with her life, a man learning how bat-shit and psychotic the girl he married was, all because she disappeared and tried to frame him.
Julie B.
Is the movie as good as the book?
Karina A.
Denver, CO
What is this movie about? I've been meaning to watch it but is it worth watching?
Crystal b.
Grand Ronde, OR
Did you love this movie or no?
Monica R.
Odessa, Tx
Who else watched this with your spouse or boyfriend and just looked at each other like, "Don't get any ideas" after watching it? LMAO!
Parker S.
Olympia , WA
Is this movie worth buying?