BY GONATURALLY #50 in Gluten-Free Snacks

Emmalynn W.
Waterloo, NE
These candies taste so good! They are a little hard to find in stores but oh are they worth the search! I love popping one of these in my mouth before lectures or a long exam, it helps to keep me awake and taste so great!
Valerie V.
Bronx, NY
These candies are so good. I always have some in my bag. The Pomegranate is my favorite. I try not to eat to much sugar and live a healthy lifestyle. However, these babies are a weakness.
Andrea R.
These candies are delicious! I enjoy the natural ingredients that are in the candy I have gone through more then 3 bags already and I am happy to say they are much healthier then other candies.
Nicole C.
Corinth, NY
My daughter absolutely loves these. She hasn't tried a flavor she didn't like. We purchase them often. We enjoy the real ingredients listed.
kristal F.
Bronx, NY
I love this because its organic and so good the taste , i recommend and i want some of them right now omg
Aide J.
Los Banos, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Love to eat pomegranates . Are these good? Where can I buy these ?