BY GONATURALLY

Gonaturally organic assorted gluten free hard candies comes in pack of 6, each weighs 3.5 ounce bags (total of 21 ounces). It has no artificial color. it is made by hand in america. It is gluten free and contains all natural flavors. Hillside candy is our company's corporate umbrella name for three brands of candy. The brands are golightly sugar free candy, in business since 1980 (though the business started many years earlier), hillside sweets, a line of sugar based hard candy, and gonaturally, a line of USDA certified organic candy. These 3 made in america lines are sold in drug store chains, mass merchandisers, grocery chains, supermarkets, gourmet stores, rebaggers, gift basket companies and other businesses. Each of hillside's lines offers quality, consistency and delicious taste. Features include: -No artificial flavor. No artificial Color-Made in USA. 100 Natural and Healthy see more...

Buy on Walmart
Bethany C.
Baton Rouge, LA
These candies are a little on the pricey side, but they definitely make up for it in taste! These were an impulse buy at Whole Foods, and they turned out to be super tasty and don't leave my mouth feeling gross like a lot of other hard candies. Definitely worth a try!
Taylor C.
Osseo, WI
YUMMY! these are very delicious. Due to the fact they are organic, and all organic products seem to be organic, they are kind of spendy. But they are very delicious if you're willing to spend the money, they are definietly worth it
Amanda B.
Belleville, IL
These were okay for me. My kids seemed to like them, which is why I purchased them. As long as my kids like things that are still good for them (in moderation of course) then I'm happy.
Mackenzie C.
King, NC
These candies are great. Good flavor and always last a while in my mouth. My only fault is that they're a bit expensive, however they are organic and gluten free so that kinda makes up for it to me. Just gotta make sure I don't eat them all at once!
Jeanne Marie D.
Round Lake, IL
Fabulous taste. I love these and always keep a bag in the house. My kid and his friends love them too. My local grocery store carries them, though it is not a big chain.
Brandy M.
Portland, IN
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I love these hard candies. Taste great and organic and good choice in my book. I like to toss a few in my purse as I'm diabetic helps with my dry mouth and very yummy
Samantha  C.
Grove City, OH
These are super yummy. Not to mention you get quite a bit for the price. Everyone at work always try to sneak a couple from my bag when I am not looking haha.
Sally A.
I am gluten intolerant...and so is my grandfather. This is perfect and not to mention good. I bought a lot of these, I will buy again recommend by me

Sally A
Marisol V.
Detroit, MI
The Hillside Candy Organic Assorted Gluten Free Hard Candies Bag was great organic candy because are gluten free and was made with organic ingredients.
Pauline K.
Little Neck, NY
I love having candy to keep my blood sugar in check and this one is great because they usually sell it at my local supermarket and it's healthier
Emily  E.
Brookwood , AL
Are these any good! I've never had them before
Christine T.
Orlando
Where can you buy these? I've never seen them before
Nautica M.
Reynoldsburg , OH
How good are these they look good?
Carissa E.
Alexandria, VA
Has anybody tried the ginger flavor? Mango mint? I LOVE BOTH!
Deosha A.