GoMacro - MacroBar Wholehearted Heaven Almond Butter & Carob - 2 oz.

by Gomacro

GoMacro believes in feeling good about what we eat. How it tastes, how it's made, and how it sustains the environment. Family owned and based in a small rural community, our wholesome food maintains goodness on all levels. Small in size but big on impact, we are a big picture company. GoMacro.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of GoMacro - MacroBar Wholehearted Heaven Almond Butter & Carob - 2 oz.!
STUART, FL
GoMacro - MacroBar Wholehearted Heaven Almond Butter & Carob - 2 oz. uploaded by Jennifer W.
This bar is "okay". I was expecting it to have pieces or chunks of carob chips in it and it does not. it seems that it is just blended in with everything else. there is no creamy-ness to this at all and not at all sweet. I'm not sure I would buy this particular flavor again.

Looking for your answer?