GoMacro - MacroBar Sweet Rejuvenation Cashew Butter - 2 oz.

by Gomacro

GoMacro believes in feeling good about what we eat. How it tastes, how it's made, and how it sustains the environment. Family owned and based in a small rural community, our wholesome food maintains goodness on all levels. Small in size but big on impact, we are a big picture company. GoMacro.

Does this need to be refrigerated?
Start your review of GoMacro - MacroBar Sweet Rejuvenation Cashew Butter - 2 oz.!
Zeeland
If I could give this a zero I would. They are not my style at all. Range from $4-$5 a bar and not worth it at all. They were always expiring at my work and taste gummy and were not appetizing. Not fulfilling either. I wouldn't spend that much again if ya paid me for this bar.
No Special Diet
milwaukee, WI
these bars are great. they pack a lot of protein and are a great on the go snack. the texture is kind of chewy and difficult to eat at first but if you can get past that it has some awesome flavors and is a great on the go snack
Vegan
Really yummy bar, great source of energy when working out! I love the cashew taste