BY GOMACRO

GoMacro believes in feeling good about what we eat. How it tastes, how it's made, and how it sustains the environment. Family owned and based in a small rural community, our wholesome food maintains goodness on all levels. Small in size but big on impact, we are a big picture company. GoMacro. see more...

Brittany M.
Zeeland
If I could give this a zero I would. They are not my style at all. Range from $4-$5 a bar and not worth it at all. They were always expiring at my work and taste gummy and were not appetizing. Not fulfilling either. I wouldn't spend that much again if ya paid me for this bar.
Paulina L.
Salt Lake City, UT
I love Macrobars, when I need something on the go these are perfect! Cashew butter is one of my favorite flavors, but honestly they're all just as great that it makes it difficult to just pick one! If you're looking for a healthy alternative to a snack on the go, definitely go for a macrobar next time!
Bianca A.
Really yummy bar, great source of energy when working out! I love the cashew taste
Erica D.
Citra, FL
Does this need to be refrigerated?

Walmart