by Gomacro

GoMacro Macrobar Protein Replenishment Peanut Butter Meal Bar: USDA organic Certified gluten free Macrobiotic Vegan Wholesome Non-GMO project verified

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of GoMacro Macrobar Protein Replenishment Peanut Butter Meal Bar, 2.3 oz, (Pack of 12)!
Quincy, MA
GoMacro Macrobar Protein Replenishment Peanut Butter Meal Bar, 2.3 oz, (Pack of 12) uploaded by Courtney K.
Purchased at: Stop & Shop
I swear that this brand of protein bars are the only kind that I crave! I love the taste and candy bar texture that they have. I buy at least 4 every time I go to the grocery store! Oh and I love that they don’t crumble easy which is perfect for my morning commute where I don’t want food all over my work clothes!
No Special Diet
Manchester, NH
These bars are great for your busier days on the job if you need a little extra energy or don’t have time for an actual meal. I love and swear by the peanut butter ones, they’re absolutely delicious. Plus they’re vegan! 🤩
Vegetarian, Vegan, Dairy Free