GoMacro - MacroBar Protein Purity Sunflower Butter & Chocolate - 2.3 oz. uploaded by Amber M.GoMacro - MacroBar Protein Purity Sunflower Butter & Chocolate - 2.3 oz. uploaded by Gabriela P.GoMacro - MacroBar Protein Purity Sunflower Butter & Chocolate - 2.3 oz. uploaded by Gabriela P.

BY GOMACRO

GoMacro believes in feeling good about what we eat. How it tastes, how it's made, and how it sustains the environment. Family owned and based in a small rural community, our wholesome food maintains goodness on all levels. Small in size but big on impact, we are a big picture company. GoMacro. see more...

Isabelle d.
Los Angeles, CA
GoMacro Sunflower Butter + Chocolate bar is legit my favorite plant-based protein bar out there, and I've tried at least 100 alternatives! It falls #1 on my list as it's great for those who might have a nut allergy, and has only 8g of NATURAL sugar as opposed to most protein bars that have loads of sugar, or claim to only have 1g but add fake sugar. It also works great for breakfast with a green smoothie as it helps hit the Fab 4 (protein, greens, healthy fats, & fiber) and keeps your energy going all day.
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
I am not going to lie, this doesn't have a whole lot of flavor, but it is very filling and nutritious! Very chewy and satisfying also! I do not sure if I would buy this on a every week basis because I actually like bars such as  thinkThin High Protein and Fiber Bar better. It was nice to at least try it out, though!
Christine A.
I honestly LOVE these so much!! I throw some into my purse or backpack in case I need a snack later on in the day and these fill me up until the next meal. They are tasty and I prefer these so much more than the rx bars!
Breana M.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
So in the spirit of honesty, the only reason I️ purchased this the first time was because an Instagram girl I follow kept posting about them BUT she knew what was up! This is my favorite flavor, because I️ love the way the sunflower butter tastes, but the other flavors are fab too. It tastes sweet enough even though it’s low in sugar so it makes for a nice mid day snack when you’re trying to be good or even a perfectly legit breakfast replacement. I️ have these in my desk, purse and bring them on travel all the time now!
Roxyona W.
Costa Mesa, CA
My favorite vegan protein bar, and they're raw! So chewy and delicious. Reasonable price for such a great product. Also love the slight taste of sunflower! So delicious
Sonia S.
Honolulu, HI
Tried this today and love it I plan on trying the other flavors I like the face that it is not dry or have any weird after taste
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
Anyon like the flavor/texture?