by Gomacro

GoMacro Macrobar Prolonged Power Banana + Almond Butter Meal Bar: USDA organic Certified gluten free Macrobiotic Vegan Wholesome Non-GMO project verified

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of GoMacro Macrobar Prolonged Power Banana + Almond Butter Meal Bar, 2.3 oz, (Pack of 12)!
Conshohocken, PA
I LOVE LOVE LOVE these protein bars. They are all tasty, great ingredients and enough calories, protein and carbs for a well balance snack pre workout, after a workout or during a hike. I find that these are all palatable and keep me full for quite sometime. And I love the brand and the ingredients. I just wish they were more accessible. I’ve only found them at Whole Foods and cvs!
Organic, Sugar Free, No Special Diet
Grain Valley, MO
Purchased at: Terra's Kitchen
Great flavor, filling without being to heavy. I like that these are not as dense as some other bars. They taste like real food and are great as a snack or paired with fruits and veggies for a healthy lunch. I would love to see a half size for small snacks during my work day.
Gluten Free, Paleo
Wyckoff
This bar is by far one of the healthiest protein/granola bar options. The sugar is relatively low and it’s a great meal replacement. The banana almond butter flavor is delicious and tasted very natural and wholesome! I highly reccomend trying it.
No Special Diet
Indianapolis , IN
Vegan, gluten free and not chalked full of junky ingredients no one can pronounce. My husband and son eat one everyday. We buy them at Whole Foods, fresh thyme, and directly from the gomacro website.
Vegan, Gluten Free