by Gomacro

GoMacro Macrobar Organic Vegan Protein Bar, Blueberry/Cashew Butter, 2.3 Ounce

GoMacro MacroBars are a perfect way to keep you fueled throughout the day.; Certified Vegan, Gluten-Free, USDA Organic and R.A.W.; Made from Ingredients Grown Not Made; Each tray includes 12 Blueberry + Cashew Butter

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of GoMacro Macrobar Organic Vegan Protein Bar, Blueberry/Cashew Butter, 2.3 Ounce [Blueberry/Cashew Butter]!
PHILADELPHIA, PA
I received a few of these bars as free giveaways when volunteering for an event. The taste isn’t great but definitely not the worst bar I’ve ever eaten. It’s could use some sweetness. I did enjoy the soft texture and the fact that it has 10 grams of protein. I was slightly disappointed to see that it was lacking in the fiber department. I probably won’t buy these in the store but they are a very healthy option for breakfast and I can imagine getting used to the taste after awhile and making them part of my routine. All the ingredients are healthy and organic and it feels good to start the day like that.