GoLive Probiotic & Prebiotic Drink Mix uploaded by Robin L.

BY GOLIVE

Dietary Supplement. Bring Your Diet to Life™ Digestion Metabolism Immunity. 10 Packets = 30 Day Supply. Zinc. Glutamine. Vegetarian. Vitamin D3. Gluten, Lactose, Preservative Free. Great for All Ages... Kids Too! Probiotic & Prebiotic Functions. Digestion:  Manage regularity and occasional bloating*, stimulate beneficial bacteria*, support balanced intestina. see more...

Robin L.
Germantown, TN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I guess it is a good thing that I cannot tell if it is actually doing anything. I have not noticed any type of side effects---bloating, rumbling of stomach. I stumbled across this probiotic in the clearance section at Kroger and decided to try it. I actually find the taste very good...this alone will keep me using it. The price was so good that I went back and purchased 3 more boxes so I should be good to go for a while.
Christian A.
Lakeland, GA
ANOTHER probiotic product I have found to help prevent UTI issues since giving birth. These don't taste the best in my opinion but the end result is well worth it!
Christa N.
Arvada, CO
I've been using this for a few months and really like it. It tastes great and is a a great alternative to yogurt for getting probiotics. I like that I don't have to remember to take it every day and it's an affordable option since the box lasts a whole month.
Charlene R.
Oklahoma City, OK
I like this.. And drink it everyday
its my alternative for my yogurt drink with the same health benefits
Live cultured probiotics is very healthy drink i just cant get enough of this. I love it
Sharlene T.
Myrtle Beach, SC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Awesome, i love this. It is healthy and exactly what i was looking for in a probiotic drink.
Whitney E.
Shreveport , LA
Has anyone tried this probiotic? My husband and i bought it, but before taking it, i wanted to ask if anyone has taken it and If they had any of the listed abdominal upsets? I have a super sensitive GI TRACT and wanted to ask about it before taking it. Thanks!!!