Golightly Sugar Free Hard Candy, Just Chocolates - 2.75 Oz

by Golightly

Sweetened with splenda, no calorie revolutionary sweetener.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Golightly Sugar Free Hard Candy, Just Chocolates - 2.75 Oz!
Sicklerville, NJ
Super good, but if you eat too many watch out you'll be running for the bathroom😳 try and only eat a couple at a time (I know it's hard they are chocolate flavor) or if you want to eat the whole bag just make sure you are wearing a depends.
Los Angeles, CA
Golightly indeed. The taste is phenomenal for being 'sugar free' buuuuuttt! you really cannot eat a lot of these otherwise you will spend a fair bit of time on the toilet.
Dairy Free
Floral City, FL
I have not personally tried these but my aunt eats them a lot and says they are absolutely amazing. A must try!
I found that these gave me stomach problems. I did enjoy the taste but i didn't feel good after about 30 minutes after eating them. I am not sure why or what is in there that made me feel like that but it did. My boyfriend however eats them and genuinely enjoys them!
Gluten Free