GrocerySweets & SnacksCandy & ChocolateGolightly
Go Lightly Sugar Free Toffees Assorted, 275 oz bag, Kosher

Golightly Go Lightly Sugar Free Toffees Assorted, 2.75 oz bag, Kosher

by Golightly

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Golightly Go Lightly Sugar Free Toffees Assorted, 2.75 oz bag, Kosher!
Audra H.
Gainesville
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Delicious and sweet, one of the better sugar free candies I've found. It's also a buck at your local dollar store! But if you're diabetic, be careful...just because it's sugar free doesn't mean it's carb free. Always mind your labels.
Sarah M.
Lexington, KY
Was not a huge fan. toffee candies are supposed to be yummy and sweet and you can definitely tell that there is no sugar in here. its a little bland and bitter, not something i would snack on
Carixa M.
Mayaguez, Puerto Rico
I used to order "Lifesavers sugar free hard candy" a lot,this time I gave this a try and it was good,I like the lime flavored one the best,the other ones are pretty good too even though each piece has a little bit more calories than the Lifesavers's,this still made me wanna order again!

Looking for your answer?