BY GOLIGHTLY

The name Golightly has been famous for great tasting, sugar free candy since 1980. Give yourself a delicious and healthy treat, with better-for-you Golightly. Low SodiumNo Trans FatsSafe for DiabeticsMade in AmericaGOLIGHTLY Sugar Free Fruit Chews contain 130 calories per serving as compared to 160 calories per serving for regular fruit chews. see more...

Shaunna K.
I've eaten these before - easy does it! My husband and I started a sugar free eating plan and purchased some sugar free candies for a road trip. We bought a couple of bags of these. We didn't eat them all but only a few started some interesting rumblings in our stomachs. Very tasty but don't eat too many at any given time!
Kellie H.
Murfreesboro, TN
A friend sent me these. I wasn't sold. The flavor was a little lackluster. The texture wasn't bad though