Golf Digest uploaded by Arthur S.

BY NONE

1 Year, 12 issues - Golf Digest is the leading golf magazine for both pros and amateurs of the game. Noted for its fabulous instructional articles, this magazine offers guidance for all skill levels. In addition, Golf Digest reviews the newest equipment, rates golf courses around the world, and provides news about tours and profiles of your favorite golfers. see more...

• "I look forward to every edition!" in 1 review
  • "This is a great magazine for the golfer.Golf Digest.my husband reads it and he says it has great tips for your game." in 1 review
  • "I read every issue to better my game." in 1 review
Rachel T.
Rachel T.
Lynchburg, VA
This is a great magazine for golfers!! My hubby reads the issue as soon as it arrives each month and alway seems to enjoy it. We've subscribed for two years now and love the stories about pro golfers' lives! It's also a must read to find out reviews on products that are newer!
Kyle W.
Kyle W.
Lexington, KY
Love this company. I not only keep up monthly with their magazine subscription, I am also subscribed to their email service. This is definitely one of the best services to follow if you're an avid golfer, or even just s beginner!
Kylar O.
Kylar O.
I have a yearly subscription and can't wait to receive it every month! By far the best golf magazine out there. Tons of reviews and tips from pros as well as many different brand and equipment things as well. Love golf digest
M m.
M m.
My husband love it. We sign in on golf fair and now we been reviving this magazine for quat a long time now but there nice informative.
Mike V.
Mike V.
Paintsville, KY
I look forward to a few things each month. New data on my phone, another month scratched off of my retirement calendar, and the newest issue of Golf Digest. The articles are always informative and helpful, the latest equipment reviews make me want a new set of clubs, and the humorous stories always get me laughing. Can't go wrong with a subscription for the golfer in the family.
Ashley D.
Ashley D.
My boyfriend likes this magazine because of the different tips and drills that are included. Plus the interesting articles! Great gift for any golf lover.
Kate R.
Kate R.
Very repetitive, but informative. Very much about men golfers, very few articles about women.
Michael S.
Michael S.
Best golf magazine around... Covers every aspect of the sport, from individual focus on bettering game, to focus on the PGA Tour and the world of professional golf
Heather M.
Heather M.
Augusta, GA
I'm from Augusta, GA...Home of the Masters golf tournament, so this is in just about every office in Augusta. I'm not the biggest golf fan, but it doesn't keep me up to date on things in the golf world.
Paige R.
Paige R.
I think Golf Digest is a fun magazine to read. I love how they include everything about the game of golf, from current events to new courses to play to players to the fashion of golf. One of my favorite segments/articles is the one where thye show what the pros keep in their bags. I think that is entertaining and I would recommend the magazine to fans of the game.
R  F.
R F.
Who is your favorite golfer?
Trae A.
Trae A.
Richmond, KY
How affordable is this magazine? Is it really helpful in learning the game?