Golf Digest uploaded by Arthur S.

BY NONE

1 Year, 12 issues - Golf Digest is the leading golf magazine for both pros and amateurs of the game. Noted for its fabulous instructional articles, this magazine offers guidance for all skill levels. In addition, Golf Digest reviews the newest equipment, rates golf courses around the world, and provides news about tours and profiles of your favorite golfers. see more...

• "I look forward to every edition!" in 1 review
  • "This is a great magazine for the golfer.Golf Digest.my husband reads it and he says it has great tips for your game." in 1 review
  • "I read every issue to better my game." in 1 review
Mike V.
Nippa, KY
I look forward to a few things each month. New data on my phone, another month scratched off of my retirement calendar, and the newest issue of Golf Digest. The articles are always informative and helpful, the latest equipment reviews make me want a new set of clubs, and the humorous stories always get me laughing. Can't go wrong with a subscription for the golfer in the family.
M m.
My husband love it. We sign in on golf fair and now we been reviving this magazine for quat a long time now but there nice informative.
Amber T.
Middleburg, FL
This magazine has everything you need to know about golf. From events, to new courses, clothing, and equipment
Heather M.
Augusta, GA
I'm from Augusta, GA...Home of the Masters golf tournament, so this is in just about every office in Augusta. I'm not the biggest golf fan, but it doesn't keep me up to date on things in the golf world.
Kate R.
Very repetitive, but informative. Very much about men golfers, very few articles about women.
Crystal H.
Milwaukee, WI
Great for an aspiring golfer. Includes many helpful hints for improving your game. Very affordable price too. Would definitely recommend these magazines.
Lucas H.
Owensboro, KY
Perfect for any golfer. Just simple tips about everything from equipment to ball types to clothing and to new courses
Paige R.
I think Golf Digest is a fun magazine to read. I love how they include everything about the game of golf, from current events to new courses to play to players to the fashion of golf. One of my favorite segments/articles is the one where thye show what the pros keep in their bags. I think that is entertaining and I would recommend the magazine to fans of the game.
Michael T.
Charleston, SC
This magazine definitely has a great combination of info on pro tourneys as well as help with an amateur's game - tons of swing help.
Adam B.
San Antonio, TX
Best overall Magazine for the social or competitive golfer. Great tips and information on skill development or up and coming equipment, style, and new courses.
R  F.
Who is your favorite golfer?
Trae A.
Richmond, KY
How affordable is this magazine? Is it really helpful in learning the game?