Goldwell Topchic Professional Hair Color(7OR)2 oz tube uploaded by Destiny K.Goldwell Topchic Professional Hair Color(7OR)2 oz tube uploaded by Kiran K.

BY GOLDWELL

Kenzi C.
Saint Joseph
Best color line. I use it in the salon I work at. Very conditioning hair color line, color comes out exactly what you expect every time! I wouldn’t choose any other color line for my clients or myself
Libby E.
Columbus
I have been using Goldwell color ever since I started back with highlights. I cannot say enough good things about this product. I sometimes use it even when I don’t need the color, but just want to condition my hair. This permanent color gives excellent coverage and it is long lasting. After I rinse the product out and blow my hair dry my hair feels so soft and it is full of body and volume. The Top chic line has a wide array of colors and it is especially great for its coverage of gray hair. Many times the gray hairs are so resilient and cheap color leaves those grays tarnished and bronze colored instead of covering them, but not with Goldwell. This product is revolutionary in hair color and I would never go to a salon that did not carry it. The results are worth every penny and once you try it you will never go without it!
Teresa A.
Huntingtn Bch, CA
I love the easy way the color dispenses out so easy. It is rich and creamy when mixed and does not have a strong oder. The grey coverage is amazing and most neutrals are Asher that other brands.
Carly B.
Clackamas
The only color I will ever use on myself and my clients. It has amazing coverage and longevity. Makes your hair shiny and makes it feel amazing. Go visit me or your nearest goldwell salon
Justine S.
I've has the pleasure of using this product for about 5 years in many colors and I must say it's given me the best results didn't fade much if at all no matter what color I was. Also it made my hair feel healthy even after dying and applying heat to it after. Great color line that I continue to use till this day!
Kayla W.
Danville , KY
My mother is a hair stylist. She uses a variety of different color lines. Gold well is one of them. They have very rich lush colors. They do last a long time too.
Sharon P.
Savannah, GA
As a cosmetologist I have used Goldwell for years. It's a great product that doesn't fade quick. I love the amount of colors that we have to choose from. I'm a big fan of all of their products!!
shae L.
Gulfport, MS
Top of the line! Over all coverage and covers the gray. Long lasting and doesn't fade. 1:1 ratio when coloring
Destiny K.
Denver, CO
I recently covered my green with 6vv max and it look so vibrant and amazing. I did mix it with a magenta but the 6vv max is what shows most
Claire w.
EH329BJ
I am a hair stylist so was trained with this brand in my salon. I absolutely love this product. I think it’s a brilliant brand to work with and to use. It does everything it says on the box. Rich colours. Well recommended