BeautyHairHair ColorGoldwell
Topchic Professional Hair Color (21 oz tube) (Color : 11SV - Spec Silver Viol Blde)

by Goldwell

short description is not available

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Goldwell Topchic Professional Hair Color (2.1 oz. tube) (Color : 11SV - Spec. Silver Viol. Blde.)!
Shy M.
san diego
Review for: Goldwell Topchic Professional Hair Color (2.1 oz. tube) (Color : 7RR MAX - Luscious Red), Goldwell Topchic Professional Hair Color (2.1 oz. tube) (Color : 11SV - Spec. Silver Viol. Blde.)
I like using Topchic for color, it’s easy to use and very forgiving. The line tends to run darker than I was taught but they have swatches that are pretty reliable
Nicole C.
Chelsea, MI
Review for: Goldwell Topchic Professional Hair Color (2.1 oz. tube) (Color : 11SV - Spec. Silver Viol. Blde.)
As a professional hair stylist, I am very picky about my color. It’s nice not having to pay someone to do a root touch up, but box colors can be so damaging to your hair. Goldwell is the only brand that gives me an intense blue black and doesn’t fade! It doesn’t dry my hair out or overly stain my head. I love Goldwell!
Fallon G.
Elizabethtown, PA
11sv is a high lift for silver and violet undertones. When lifting to that level you typically would get yellow and that is true of this color as well. I think it helps to neutralize a little bit I usually get yellow results with this anyway
Diana H.
The best color: I started using it 10 years ago and then, around 3 years ago, started trying other brands. Just to experiment. My natural color is dirty blonde and I use Copper shades. Gold well Topchik gives a lot of shine and does not wash out as fast as other colors do. I’m back to using it again.
Irina M.
Lincolnshire , IL
honestly goldwell is a super high end brand and professional hair colorist is in their nature The longevity of the product has never failed us. My mother runs her salons with a Goldwell can in tow all day long.
‎onitan N.
modesto
My hair dresser would only use this on my hair and it really made my hair look new and beautiful! It’s the only coloring brand she uses !
Shannon G.
Lake City, PA
Goldwell colors are phenomenal. The color lasts. It resists fading, and salons who use it have had the best formulation experience. I can’t say enough good things about this company. The colors are always reliable, stunning, and brilliant.
DanyelNicole E.
Chicago
Best color line! It cover my grey clients and leave a lasting beautiful color. Goldwell doesn’t compare to other color lines. I have taken tons of classes to profect my coloring skills.
Bri K.
We used Goldwell products in cosmetology school - not impressed. Everything lifts very warm (GOLDwell) and even permanent colors fade within 2 weeks. Would never recommend or use in my salon.
Lexie
Color comes out very true to the picture. Color stays vibrant for months. Faded very slowly and smoothly. Very cheap and good quality. Doesn’t damage hair.

Looking for your answer?