BY GOLDWELL

European Formula Additional Product Information: We are not associated or affiliated with KPSS, Inc. and are not a licensed retailer of KPSS, Inc.  KPSS, Inc. guarantees this product only when sold through authorized retailers, and cannot guarantee the authenticity of any product sold by an unauthorized retailer.  We cannot guarantee that this product is covered by any manufacturer s warranties or eligible for any manufacturer s rebate.  If the UPC codes or other tracing codes are missing from any product container of a KPSS, Inc. product, please retain your purchase receipt to assist in the tracing of that product in the unlikely event it is defective. ; see more...

Goldwell Topchic Lotion Developer
  • "It is awesome lightens hair many levels without much damage and the price is pretty good for the brand." in 1 review
ET T.
Mesa, AZ
Love goldwell color. True to tone and never fails me for grey coverage or corrective color. Have been using this line for 10+ years since practiced in cosmetology school.
Justine S.
This product is my holygrail when it comes to bleaching and dying my hair . I have very dark hair and it keeps my hair looking and feeling refreshed even after I color it. I've never had it dry out or not issues with using it. Would recommend go anyone and everyone! Best product line on the market
Daniella G.
Spring Valley, CA
This was recommended to me to lighten my hair. It is awesome lightens hair many levels without much damage and the price is pretty good for the brand. Would definitely recommend.
Taylor L.
Ottawa, OH
I use this developer every time I color a clients hair and it is the best developer that I have ever used. It has never dried out and I have never had any issues with it. Would recommend it to anyone!
T B.
Aiken, SC
Although you cannot dilute creme developer, this one is awesome. Goldwell is by far the best color line available.
shae L.
Gulfport
Always use the same developer as the color I'm using. Does not have a strong odor and isn't harsh on the hair.
member-69abe23db
Crofton, MD
It's okay for the price. It works except it leaves my skin feeling slightly sticky. It is okay.
Kirsty Y.
Great price, easy to use I measure by ml, the lift is great in each vol/% creates nice creamy consistency with top chic range