Goldwell Topchic Hair Color

by Goldwell

Permanent Hair Color European Formula For Professional Use Only ; Please Note: This is a salon package and requires the correct dispensary tools Additional Product Information: We are not associated or affiliated with KPSS, Inc. and are not a licensed retailer of KPSS, Inc. KPSS, Inc. guarantees this product only when sold through authorized retailers, and cannot guarantee the authenticity of any product sold by an unauthorized retailer.  We cannot guarantee that this product is covered by any manufacturer s warranties or eligible for any manufacturer s rebate. If the UPC codes or other tracing codes are missing from any product container of a KPSS, Inc. product, please retain your purchase receipt to assist in the tracing of that product in the unlikely event it is defective.

I have a lot of gray and have a tendency to get orange brassy but would love to have a nice light blonde without having to go to the salon every 4 weeks what would you recommend
Has anyone mixed the v v and r v together and what mixture and results have you gotten?
Does this product have amonia?
Start your review of Goldwell Topchic Hair Color!
Karen W.
Louisville, KY
This is one of the best color lines, period. Their colors are true & long lasting. The colors are true to swatch. They are so easy to mix, there's multiple applications in each can & with the beaker you're supposed to use, you get the desired amount of color every time. I especially like their dark browns & blondes.
sasha D.
Whitehall, PA
This is the color brand my beauty school taught us with and will continue to stay with it. Really easy to use when you are just starting out coloring hair. Their bleach is great too since i have tried many and they always wind up really damaging my hair this brand has left it feeling great which I love. Will never use another hair color brand!
Courtney R.
Friendship, ME
The goldwell color line is one of the best color lines in the world. The color is true to the swatch! I know this because I work with this color line! Anybody that is considering having their hair colored make sure to find a goldwell salon!
Sonya K.
Easton , PA
Topchic is still my all time favorite hair-color. Best delivery system, best colors - Huge range of colors, great grey coverage and long lasting color results and shine. Every time I use a new line I compare it to Topchic!
Gabie V.
Salt Lake City
I know a lot of stylists love Goldwell but I haven't been a fan from the start of when I was first introduced to it. I didn't feel like there was any added benefit to the color. It was just simply that.. color. Blah
Kate T.
Philadelphia, PA
Review for: Light Brown 5Nn
I love GOLDWELL color. It covers grays beautifully and lasts so much longer than other hair color brands.
Stephanie S.
Crystal Lake, IL
This is what my hairdresser recommended and she uses this on my hair. We mix the 6kr and 7kr reds for my perfect color. It last and there is very little fading. Totally recommend!
adri ‎.
San Mateo, CA
Goldwell is the best color line out there, hands down. The support that they offer hair dressers is phenomenal and unmatched. The N series have great gray coverage and the rest of the colors show as expected.
MaryBeth S.
Midland, TX
Goldwell Topchic Hair Color uploaded by MaryBeth S.
LOVE the rich hair color I get with Goldwell and my hair stylist!! It’s super rich and doesn’t damage my hair like other brands. I personally don’t have the talent to dye my own hair, but it certainly seems easy to use!
Shannon G.
Lake City, PA
I love this hair color. It resists fading, works great on stubborn grey, and the colors are always reliable. German hair color rocks. We have a lot to learn as Americans in the hair color formulation. If you’re interested in great hair color. Look for a salon who uses Goldwell. You won’t be disappointed.