3 colors available

BY GOLDWELL

Permanent Hair Color European Formula For Professional Use Only ; Please Note: This is a salon package and requires the correct dispensary tools Additional Product Information: We are not associated or affiliated with KPSS, Inc. and are not a licensed retailer of KPSS, Inc. KPSS, Inc. guarantees this product only when sold through authorized retailers, and cannot guarantee the authenticity of any product sold by an unauthorized retailer.  We cannot guarantee that this product is covered by any manufacturer s warranties or eligible for any manufacturer s rebate. If the UPC codes or other tracing codes are missing from any product container of a KPSS, Inc. product, please retain your purchase receipt to assist in the tracing of that product in the unlikely event it is defective. see more...

• Has anyone mixed the v v and r v together and what mixture and resu...2 Answers
  • Does this product have amonia?2 Answers
sasha d.
sasha d.
Whitehall, PA
This is the color brand my beauty school taught us with and will continue to stay with it. Really easy to use when you are just starting out coloring hair. Their bleach is great too since i have tried many and they always wind up really damaging my hair this brand has left it feeling great which I love. Will never use another hair color brand!
Karen W.
Karen W.
Louisville, KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Review for: Other
This is one of the best color lines, period.
Their colors are true & long lasting.
The colors are true to swatch.
They are so easy to mix, there's multiple applications in each can & with the beaker you're supposed to use, you get the desired amount of color every time.
I especially like their dark browns & blondes.
Courtney R.
Courtney R.
Friendship, ME
Beauty Junkie Expert
The goldwell color line is one of the best color lines in the world. The color is true to the swatch! I know this because I work with this color line! Anybody that is considering having their hair colored make sure to find a goldwell salon!
T B.
T B.
Aiken, SC
If you want 99% accurate results when coloring, then i suggest you use Goldwell. This is by far the best color line I've ever used
Sonya K.
Sonya K.
Easton , PA
Topchic is still my all time favorite hair-color. Best delivery system, best colors - Huge range of colors, great grey coverage and long lasting color results and shine. Every time I use a new line I compare it to Topchic!
crystal g.
crystal g.
San Antonio, TX
Goldwell is favorite color line to use so far, although it is on the pricier side it is definitely worth it ! great gray coverage and it leaves your hair super shiny :)
Gabie V.
Gabie V.
Waipahu, HI
I know a lot of stylists love Goldwell but I haven't been a fan from the start of when I was first introduced to it. I didn't feel like there was any added benefit to the color. It was just simply that.. color. Blah
Melissa W.
Melissa W.
Has anyone mixed the v v and r v together and what mixture and results have you gotten?
mikelina b.
mikelina b.
Boise, ID
Does this product have amonia?