BeautyHairHair ColorGoldwell
System Pre-Pigmentation 21 oz - G

Goldwell System Pre-Pigmentation 2.1 oz. - G

by Goldwell

Buy Goldwell hair coloring accessories - Goldwell System Pre-Pigmentation Gold

Goldwell System Pre-Pigmentation 2.1 oz. - G Would this work on long term facial pigmentation?
Start your review of Goldwell System Pre-Pigmentation 2.1 oz. - G!
member-b75041
I love the results of using Goldwell. However, I couldn’t justify the cost to stock a salon with Goldwell when other color lines work well for far less money.
Hillary S.
Budd Lake, NJ
These work amazing for pre filling hair. Using the correct color for filling the hair makes the color even and shiney.
Maida S.
Warminster, PA
My salon uses Goldwall products. The colors are so bright and pigmented and the red doesn’t fade
jtm. M.
San Jose, CA
Beautiful hair color. My mum is a licensed cosmetologist and colorist. She used this on me and my hair looked so healthy and the color was so beautiful. There are no words for the result. I had coworkers who thought it was my natural hair color because it complemented me so well.
Jennifer D.
Conway, SC
I love this brand of color. It leaves my hair feeling so soft and not Damaged. Color last a long time too
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Lucy A.