BY GOLDWELL

5.00 / 5 based on 1 Review

Diamonds truly are a girl's best friend and now you can make sure your hair shines as bright as your favourite rock! Goldwell StyleSign Diamond Gloss Shine Spray is an ultra-fine spray that adds brilliant shine and smoothes and calms stressed out hair. Use Goldwell StyleSign Diamond Gloss Shine Spray for the ultimate finishing touch to your style. Adding instant glamour and shine it provides light hold and will calm even the most stressed hair so your hair will look nothing but perfect. Directions of use: Spray sparingly on dry hair. see more...

Review (1)
Rachel F.
Frisco , TX
I really like this spray. It smells good, and it doesn't make my hair look oily. That was my main concern when trying it. I wanted my hair to look shiny and healthy, but I didn't want it to look dirty. I get compliments on how shiny my hair looks when I use this spray. I would definitely recommend it. I think the price is pretty reasonable, as well.