BY GOLDWELL

Buy Goldwell Styling Products - Goldwell Style Sign 4 Unlimitor Wax Spray 4.5 oz. How-to-Use: Shake well. Spray onto slightly damp or dry hair for a unique finishing touch. see more...

Buy on ULTA
Lindsey T.
Evansville, IN
This is honestly one of my favorite beauty products ! This is one I will not go without daily using. It works way better then hairspray and doesn't make my hair look greasy or shiny. Also hot summer days my hair curls this stuff helps it not curl or get frizzy.
Anne N.
Love this. it make my hair have volume and not greasy. it is also texturizes my hair on seconds day. Better than orbe and fraction of the price. holds well too
Morgan B.
Irvine
OK I've heard great things about this product, but I am nervous to make the purchase because I have such fine hair! Will it make my hair oily?
Brenda G.
Do you think this would be a good product for fine thin hair? The last Spray wax I used is made in the U.K. And for some reason they have stopped shipping aerosols to the us.