Goldwell Kerasilk Ultra Rich Care Shampoo for Extremely Dry, Damaged & Unmanageable Hair, 16.9 fl oz

BY GOLDWELL

4.00 / 5 based on 1 Review

Hair like silk Ultra Rich Care Shampoo: Nurture your hair with the intensive care of Goldwell kerasilk for extremely dry, damaged and unmanageable hair. The moisturizing care formula with natural silk proteins, care lipids and Jojoba-Oil leaves your hair instantly smooth, easy to comb, shiny and soft as silk. see more...

Review (1)
Buy on Amazon
Brandi C.
Mountain home , ID
I use this and the conditioner every day. I recently have gotten my hair bleached and I have slowly noticed this has helped my hair get back to healthy. I have crazy curls. My curls were very dull when I first got it dyed and not they're coming back to life!