BeautyHairHair ProductsGoldwell
Kerasilk Color Intensive Mask - 200 ml

Goldwell Kerasilk Color Intensive Mask - 200 ml

by Goldwell

Preserves color for maximum brilliance, vibrancy and color depth within the Kerasilk range - Protects color from premature fading through frequent washing and UV exposure - Adds moisture and conditioners for beautiful, shiny hair.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Goldwell Kerasilk Color Intensive Mask - 200 ml!
Jennifer F.
Lexington, SC
I love the way this product smells and makes my hair feel when I wash it out. I have blonde highlights in my hair and it helps me keep them nice and bright like the day I left the salon.
Kristin R.
Tomball , TX
This is my HG conditioner. It makes my hair silky soft with no frizz....and I live in Houston. I use it 2 x a week and if I'm out or closet to it I have to go get more. I can't be without this condotioner. Wish it was sold in stores tho, I can only get it from the salon. Worth the price
Grace S.
Grand Haven, MI
Amazing. My hair feels so soft after using this mask. It is super shiny and smells delicious after using this.

Looking for your answer?