Goldwell Elumen High-Performance Haircolor, PK @ ALL uploaded by Missy L.

BY GOLDWELL

Goldwell Elumen is a high-performance, oxdiant-free haircolor. Creates extra vibrant, shiny, and durable haircolor without damage. Does no contain peroxide or ammonia. The compact range of Elumen consists of 22 shades plus one clear tone. Every shade... see more...

Buy on Amazon
Missy L.
Missy L.
Santa Ana, CA
I've had my color pink for 6 years now and I have tried every product on the market. Elumen @ PK ALL is the color to go to when you are so committed to pink that you don't want it to wash out. In fact, this direct Dye is almost impossible to get out completely if you've been using it for a while (IE: Longer than one dye). IT is bright, fade resistant and does not fade much even months later. It's hard to dye over and one of the best lasting dyes I have ever used in any color.

This is not the dye for a person that wants to give pink hair a 'try'. This is for the person that wants their color to stay and has grown tired of it fading out no matter how frequently they redye it.

I have a LOT of hair and this dye can be spread quite a bit. One bottle lasts me about 2 dyes. The only downside to Elumen is that you cannot blend the colors. Each direct dye formula is so unique that they just don't blend well so make sure you've tested it on a strip of unseen hair before you use it all over.
Kelly S.
Kelly S.
Carbonear, NL
I LOVE bright, vibrant hair colours!  When I initially tried Elumen, I knew I had found my favourite hair colour!  I have had tremendous success with all the colours in the line -- especially the bright vivids!  I found this product to last extremely long, even with lots of styling and washing.  In addition, it made my hair shiny and feel great following the processing.  All time love!