BY GOLDWELL ELUMEN

Buy on Amazon
Ashlee H.
Goldwell is AMAZING! If you want color that lasts forever, recommend this to your stylist! It stains rather than coats the hair! It lasts for a very long time too. I used this in my hair and 6 months later it was still there! Wouldn’t come out during a bleach either! Goldwell Elumen is the way to go!
Jessica G.
Buena, NJ
I’m a professional hair stylist and originally started working with L’Oréal color. A new salon I transferred to was goldwell based, and one of the first things I fell in love with was the Eli men color line. The tones are vibrant, shiny, and if you use the lock after the color, it really does last a long time.
Amy H.
United Kingdom
Elumen hair dye is the best I have ever tried. Have used so many off the bright colours. They last for months and months on end. So many compliments even when it's faded right out and my roots have grown through. Amazing.
Shanequa R.
Love love love elumen! The colors are true to the bottle . You can make any color you want by simplest mixing colors together. Make sure to wear gloves applying because it will stain your skin. It has an amazing smell also!
Ashley M.
Amherstview, ON
This is the best shampoos I’ve ever used in my life. My hair is coloured with elumen and this keeps it vibrant for months and month at a time. It makes my hair feel really soft and healthy.
Jasmine C.
St, NL
Really great product that goes along well with the Elumen dyes. It's done a great job at keeping the colour and vibrancy in my hair.
Jessica S.
London, ON
Not the right shades, but I wasn’t given the option. I have used the full range of vibrant colours as well as naturals, and there is not other line like this on the market. The saturation and pigmentation is second to know, and the technology that allows the colour to stay for as long as it does is just beyond compare. None of this compares however to how amazing your hair feels after treatment.